RCI Visa Points

We booked our cruise thru AAA. When the deposit was put on my RC Visa card it shows a charge to AAA. Does anyone know if there it a way to get the final payment credited as a RCI charge to get double points?

Ask your TA as they are the ones who have to do it. In my office we call the payment in directly to RCCL, not only do you get the double points but there is never a question if the cruiseline was paid.

I also booked through AAA and asked if they could charge directly to RCCL on my RC card so I could get double points and I was told this was not possible. I was really bothered by it too because we had 10 cabins charged to our card so we would have had ALOT more points:mad:

I always book through AAA and they use my charge card # and charge my cruise to it. I get my RCCL credit card bonus points. I did this in Oct. Unless this is a new policy, I think your agent is wrong.

I always book through AAA and they use my charge card # and charge my cruise to it. I get my RCCL credit card bonus points. I did this in Oct. Unless this is a new policy, I think your agent is wrong.

Who knows. I even had her ask her supervisor because I was really upset about it and the supervisor said the same thing...that the they have to charge it to AAA, and then they pay RCCL. Maybe it differs from one office to the next? Or because it was a group reservation? I don't know, but I was not happy.

Archived