Seabourn Entertainment

JaneBP

I was just checking out Eric deGray's website and he mentioned some new directions for Seabourn entertainment. Seems when he gets to the Legend he will be a 'Guest Entertainer'. I wonder if the 'usual' routine will be retained?

www.ericdegray.com

Hi Jane!

I'm afraid Eric's website is not completely "up to date"!

Eric is currently heading to the Seabourn Legend on March 30th until July 5th, 2008 in the role of Guest Entertainer.

Have a nice day!

Marja

OOPS! Thanks. But what is the difference between 'Guest Entertainer' and CD? May I assume he just performed and didn't do the CD duties? Doesn't matter to me, it was just interesting.

Is his video promo new?

I enjoy most of the performances from the business center, were I can 'multi-task'. Of course that doesn't work for Mandy Muden and the other magicians.

BTW, if any of you are currently cruising with Mandy, I would like to get in touch with her. Thanks.

The only entertainment we really haven't enjoyed on the Legend is what the house band plays in the club after the nightly quiz/name that tune/whatever games. It's clear that there's a good crowd in the room, and after the games, there's a real party mood. The band plays a few upbeat fun dancey songs and then shifts into that kind of moody jazz that makes one's head ache. You can just watch the room empty as soon as this starts. My gang has wondered whether this is a deliberate strategy (to reduce pressure on the bar and let the band get to bed early??). At any rate, it would be really nice if the band picked up on the mood of the crowd and played accordingly.

Archived