Cruising on the NCL Sky

DISNEYFAN11

:pI am sailing on August 17. We are a family of five in a AC penthouse suite. Can anyone give me some tips about the room and what we can expect in the suite.Thanks in advance:)

Maybe when I'm onboard March 20th I can ask to see the Penthouse suite and let you know!!!! :p;)

:pI am sailing on August 17. We are a family of five in a AC penthouse suite. Can anyone give me some tips about the room and what we can expect in the suite.Thanks in advance:)

We had an AB and there is a thread somewhere here on CC message board that the people felt very cramped and they were a family of 5 as well. We sailed on the Sky back in October and were upsold to a AB and I thought they would fit comfortably, but they said that the sofa bed was not very big and that it was hard getting the rollaway in the remaining area. Here is a link to my pictures...I think the rooms are fairly similar in layout. I guess it will depend on the ages of your family.

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/568696906TgUmJl

We had an AB and there is a thread somewhere here on CC message board that the people felt very cramped and they were a family of 5 as well. We sailed on the Sky back in October and were upsold to a AB and I thought they would fit comfortably, but they said that the sofa bed was not very big and that it was hard getting the rollaway in the remaining area. Here is a link to my pictures...I think the rooms are fairly similar in layout. I guess it will depend on the ages of your family.

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/568696906TgUmJl

Thanks for the pictures! I tried to research the AB on the Sky but since "Sky" and "AB" are too short to search, I couldn't find anything. I couldn't tell from the pictures, is there a curtain that separates the bed from the rest of the space? We are traveling with a 4 and 5 yr old and are currently booked in adjoining balconies. We prefer aft but were afraid to book AB for lack of privacy.

Thanks!

Thanks for the pictures! I tried to research the AB on the Sky but since "Sky" and "AB" are too short to search, I couldn't find anything. I couldn't tell from the pictures, is there a curtain that separates the bed from the rest of the space? We are traveling with a 4 and 5 yr old and are currently booked in adjoining balconies. We prefer aft but were afraid to book AB for lack of privacy.

Thanks!

There was a set of double doors (quite beautiful I might add!) that seperated the hallway/bathroom from the living area. You can close the door to the bedroom as well so there is privacy. You should be fine with those ages. I believe the other poster had older children and it didn't work as well. We had three kids close in age and I believe it would have worked for us. Our first cruise was in a tiny inside cabin with 5 of us. I can't imagine you would have an issue with an AC.:)

Archived