What cruse lines are currently using Galveston and Houston ports?

brandi_7998

what cruse lines are currently using Galveston and houston ports? i have researched and have found only carnival is in galveston 2009 and have found none in houston. am i missing something?

I will be sailing on The Voyager of the Seas (RCL) on April 5,2009 out of Galveston.

The Carnival conquest and Ecstasy sail out of Galveston all year long. The Voyager of the Seas sails half the year (spring, summer, part of fall maybe). Houston doesn't have any cruise ships leaving from there, except when they're chased away from Galveston by hurricanes like Ike.

The Carnival conquest and Ecstasy sail out of Galveston all year long. The Voyager of the Seas sails half the year (spring, summer, part of fall maybe). Houston doesn't have any cruise ships leaving from there, except when they're chased away from Galveston by hurricanes like Ike.

Actually, VOTS only sails from December until April out of Galveston then returns to Europe for the summer & fall.

Actually, VOTS only sails from December until April out of Galveston then returns to Europe for the summer & fall.

Oops, my bad. I just recently started seeing VOS here in the last couple of weeks. So, I assumed it started sailing in spring. I guess it just hadn't been here because of Ike perhaps. Thanks for correcting me! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Houston isn't open yet. At least it doesn't appear to be considering all the renderings...

http://www.portofhouston.com/cruiseinfo/cruiseinfo.html

Houston is actually open and hosted CCL for several weeks after Hurricane Ike. POH is working hard (supposedly) to get a perm resident for the terminal...they claimed build it and they will come...:eek:

Archived