Sun princess Lotus Spa

tazza

Hi, has anybody had any treatments at the Lotus Spa that they really recommend and also where would I be able to get the price list of all the services offered at the spa?:cool:

Hi, has anybody had any treatments at the Lotus Spa that they really recommend and also where would I be able to get the price list of all the services offered at the spa?:cool:

Hi Tazza

My wife has had the Ginger Lime body treatment previously on Sapphire and has booked it again for our Sun Princess cruise next month. She highly recommends it.:)

You can get all details by going to your cruise personalizer and click the "reserve spa treatments" link. No need to complete booking.

cheers

My hubby and I had 10 spa treatments between us - we were def there for some pampering!!

We both loved the seaweed wrap and the swedish massage was lovely and relaxing. You can ask for a deep tissue one if you are wanting that sort of thing. Our main massuer was Siri and she was wonderful. Very sweet and excellent at her job ( also is actually swedish which we thought was funny being a massuer)

The treatments cost anywhere between $100 - $250 depending how long you have. Also make sure that you get down there early and book but ask for the specials as they usually have them on the first day.

If you are intending to have a few ask for a discount ( we certainly did) and they usually give one. Also my friends and I had the facial/massage combo and loved it and I think that was $130 for 1hr.

A pedicure was $80 and that was 1hr and it was lovely.(done by Jen who was also gorgeous!)

Hope that helps!

Archived