Where to buy wine in Miami pre cruise

mouche

We are staying at the Holiday Inn port of Miami pre cruise and I was wondering where can I purchase wine, so I don't have to bring it in my luggage on the plane. Any stores in walking distance of the hotel or in the Bayside market place:confused: Thanks for speedy replies as we sail in 10 days:D

hi mouche, We stayed at the same place, hopefully you will have a great view of the port to start your morning off right :)

There is a liqour store nearby.. Chandi Liquors 207 Flager St. Hubby and walked it before our cruise for rum and vodka :D, there is also a Walgreens across the street and a few stores down if you need/want a case of water or other last minute items. (15 min stroll from Holiday Inn)

Chandi's phone # 786-425-2669 you can call and see if they carry what you're looking for before you take the walk if you'd like.

Enjoy your cruise :)

~S

E Flager/SE 3rd Ave

hi mouche, We stayed at the same place, hopefully you will have a great view of the port to start your morning off right :)

There is a liqour store nearby.. Chandi Liquors 207 Flager St. Hubby and walked it before our cruise for rum and vodka :D, there is also a Walgreens across the street and a few stores down if you need/want a case of water or other last minute items. (15 min stroll from Holiday Inn)

Chandi's phone # 786-425-2669 you can call and see if they carry what you're looking for before you take the walk if you'd like.

Enjoy your cruise :)

~S

E Flager/SE 3rd Ave

Thanks so much that helps a lot, don't mine walking either. We did request a room port side and high enough to see the ships, I hope we get it. Thanks for Chandi's # you rock!!!;)

Exit the hotel and go right . You'll be on Biscayne Blvd. Go about 3 blocks to Flagler St. There are lights on the corner. Turn right up Flagler. Go about two blocks. Walgreens will be on the left. Liquor store is on the right. Very easy.

YQW

E. Flagler is the correct name of the street.. sorry :o

as eandj posted...

"Exit the hotel and go right . You'll be on Biscayne Blvd. Go about 3 blocks to Flagler St. There are lights on the corner. Turn right up Flagler. Go about two blocks. Walgreens will be on the left. Liquor store is on the right. "

these are the correct directions ;) we came back on the street behind the hotel to make a quick stop at that healthy famous breakfast place called McDonalds. :eek:

Archived