Has anyone been on the Silver Moon II ?

sstamm

We are in Barbados in January and are interested in Silver Moon. We have a group of 6 and there are only 3 spots left on Silver Moon. They can accomodate us on the Silver Moon II, with a group of up to 18, which is fine.

Here's the thing- it is a 45-foot cat instead of a 60-ft like Silver Moon.

Has anyone been on Silver Moon II?

I would love to hear if your experience was the similar to the reviews I've read, given that it is a smaller boat with more people.

Will a 45-ft boat feel secure and stable?

Thanks in advance for any help! :)

Ok, now I'm even confusing myself!:rolleyes:

When I look back on my notes, I'm not sure why I thought Silver Moon was a 60-ft boat. Maybe I'm thinking of one of the others.

Can anyone help un-confuse me?

Will a 45-ft boat with 18 people give me the experience all the Silver Moon customers have raved about?

Shelley

Not quite sure where you folks got your information from, but Silver Moon is 44-ft & Silver Moon II is 45-ft Tiami is 60-ft hope this clears up the confusion.

They are many high quality large & small catamarans & power boats that do tour, on the island.

I had looked at so many different catamarans, I think I just got them confused. I knew Silver Moon II was 45 ft.

I think El Tigre is 60 ft also. Maybe that's what I was thinking of.

Thanks for the help!!

We are in ...Barbados in January and are interested in Silver Moon. We have a group of 6 and there are only 3 spots left on Silver Moon. They can accomodate us on the Silver Moon II, with a group of up to 18, which is fine.

Here's the thing- it is a 45-foot cat instead of a 60-ft like Silver Moon.

Has anyone been on Silver Moon II?

I would love to hear if your experience was the similar to the reviews I've read, given that it is a smaller boat with more people.

Will a 45-ft boat feel secure and stable?

Thanks in advance for any help! :)

I have been on both Silver Moon & Silver Moon II, Silver Moon II is the day charter version of Silver Moon. Just to give you an idea of space, Silver Moon II is registered to carry up to 40 passengers so thier maximum of 18 guests leaves ample room for everyone! When I sailed on Silver Moon, Jason was the captain, when I sailed on Silver Moon II Nick was the captain and they are both very knowledgeable and run a GREAT cruise! The same caterer does the food for both boats and it is very tasty. Both boats felt very stable and had ample shade and sunshine. I reccomend the boats and company very highly.

Enjoy your day!

We were on the Silver Moon last March (w/Jason) and had a GREAT time! Couldn't say enough good things about them...

Cat was beautiful, weather was georgous, plenty of turtles, food was excellent, company was enjoyable...probably the best memory of our entire vacation!

Our group is also booked in January so curious on your date?
Hi! We did book the Silver Moon II for our group of 7 on Jan. 12. We will be on the Destiny.

However, they changed the time on us. It was originally supposed to be 10-3, but they e-mailed just as I was placing the deposit to say they had to change it to 12:30 to 5:30. Emma said there was another ship they just found out was coming to Barbados, so they had to change the time. (Huh?) We weren't real thrilled at first, but really wanted to go with Silver Moon, so we'll make the best of it!

When are you in Barbados?

• 1 month later...

Archived