Circle C shore excursions?

I have asked this on the Family cruise board but I have not received any responses:

According to what I see on Carnivals web site Circle C has shore excursions for the kids. We called our PVP and she could not tell us what ports they offer this at. I know my son will not even think about going with us if he can go with other kids his age. Does anyone know what excursions are offered for Circle C members at Costa Maya, Cozumel, Grand Caymen, or Belize?

• 2 weeks later...

On our 4 day Fantasy cruise which was Cozumel there was one. It was the zipline excursion. It is usually something like that. Look at Capers for the ship will be sailing and you can see what they are offering for your trip.

They did not offer any Circle C excursions on the past two cruises that we were on.

It really depends on which islands..... for example... I would never let my son travel with a bunch of teens in Jamaica!

It will be interesting to see if they offer any teen excursions in St. Martin this year...

We are leaving in three weeks, I will let you know!

Catrin

• 3 weeks later...

On the Ecstasy 2 weeks ago there was an excursion in Cozumel for the club O2. It was the zip line/snorkeling tour. We already had reservations at Nachi Como so we did not look into it. I asked my son about it and no one in his "group" went on the excursion. I am not sure if it was offered for the Circle C group though.

This is one area where CCL falls down. When we booked our January cruise, we were told that there may be excursions for the childrens clubs. We tried and tried to find out when and what, but our PVP (and subsequent others) did not have a clue as to the excursions.

We had to wait until on board to see if there was enough interest in a kids excursion. This makes it very difficult to plan out.

I think they would have better turn out if the plan it in advance and "advertised" it to the parents.

You will most likely not find out until you are on board.

I cannot imagine letting my child off the ship in a foreign country without me.:eek:

I agree with you. When I took my son on his first cruise I was a nervous nelly until he got back from his shore excursion, and he was 22 yrs old, grown and living on his own since he was 18. LOL

On the Ecstasy 2 weeks ago there was an excursion in Cozumel for the club O2. It was the zip line/snorkeling tour. We already had reservations at Nachi Como so we did not look into it. I asked my son about it and no one in his "group" went on the excursion. I am not sure if it was offered for the Circle C group though.

Sorry OP. I just know that there are shore excursions for ClubO2. On Paradise and Elation it is Horseback riding in Ensenada. These have been cancelled a lot because of a lack of interest and they need only three to go. When DD was in the Circle C group last year I do not remember a shore excursion being offered.

Archived