What documents are needed if cruising to Bermuda?

dwdwnurse

I am as confused as you are about this. Last year they said we needed a passport so my dh and I paid extra money to amke sure we had one. Did we need it? No they changed the date. That's a surprise.:confused: Now, I read that after June you do need a passport. So, you know what? To make sure on out June cruise to Bermuda I'm taking everything! I'm taking my passport, my driver's license, and my birth certificate!! Ha! HA!:D

I am so confused! From what I understand if sailing after June, 2009 one must have a valid Passport - is that correct? Is a Passport and a valid driver's license all that is needed?

Thanks for any info!

I posted extensively on the other post. the best advice is check with your cruise line. If you don't meet their requirements(which should be the same as the goverment but you never know), they won't let you on the ship.

passport= no worry about some clerk making a mistake...IMO.

Thanks everyone for your helpful advice! I was reading on the Bermuda tourism site saying that a re-entry permit was required?!

We all have our passports, birth certificates, licenses, etc. and hope that is all that's required! Trust me, I will bring them all :).

Thanks again!

Archived