POA category AG vs. 2 seperate rooms

sisterSunshine

I am traveling with 7 friends on 5/30/09. We are all currently booked in one category AG (obstructed view suite). Our total cost is $860 per person. I realize it will be snug. Should I check prices for 2 seperate rooms in another category. We would love a balcony, but are trying to be conservative. Are there any other categories that will allow 8 people to stay together? Thanks for any suggestions.

I am traveling with 7 friends on 5/30/09. We are all currently booked in one category AG (obstructed view suite). Our total cost is $860 per person. I realize it will be snug. Should I check prices for 2 seperate rooms in another category. We would love a balcony, but are trying to be conservative. Are there any other categories that will allow 8 people to stay together? Thanks for any suggestions.

How good of friends are you? How much privacy do you need? Are you hanging out in the room or being on shore most of the time? I'd get with a travel agent and see what they say?

Maybe see if they still have their "buy 7 get 1 free" promotion going on the AG category and I'll take some vacation time to join you so I can answer the next inquiry abit better:)

Maybe see if they still have their "buy 7 get 1 free" promotion going on the AG category and I'll take some vacation time to join you so I can answer the next inquiry abit better:)

Buy 7 get one free are for cabins, not people!

First--there are no other cabins that will allow 8 people.

Second, I did some quick checking, and it's likely that it would cost each of you more to change cabins. (i.e. 2 cabins)

However, you didn't give me enough information to truly check accurately. When are you sailing?

We are sailing May 30 on POA. I appreciate all of your responses. I am new to this site, and the information has been wonderful. I called the cruise line and there are no more balcony rooms available for that date. If there were, they would have cost us more than our obstructed view suite. Would love to hear from someone who has stayed in one of these suites with 8 people. We don't plan to spend much time in the room.

Archived