Island Marketing Ltd. in Cozumel

MIAMIMEDIA

I use them to book the Nachi-Cocom Beach Club every time I'm in Coz. They are very reliable, so I assume their other tour options are also very satisfactory.

They are very prompt with their email confirmations and I've never had any problems or concerns with the credit card deposits that I've had to give them.

We are using them for an upcoming excursion in St.Thomas based on recommendations from people on Cruise Critic...so hopefully they are very reliable!! Like the pp said, we have had great communication with them...very prompt and the deposit amount was not high. Also they claim to give you back the deposit and not charge you if the ship misses port or they can't do the excursion based on weather.

I used them to book Nachi Cocom twice. The first time they had to cancel my booking because a hurricane had damaged the beach and they were not yet re-opened. They promptly refunded the deposit to my CC. The second time we used them everything worked out fine. The beach and services were exactly as promised. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

We did the island tour with Island Marketing...we LOVED our driver, Pedro (request Pedro with Yaxkin if you end up booking the tour). He was on time, courteous, acommodating, couldn't have asked for more. The Tequila tasting at 9:00 a.m was a bit much, LOL, but that was our choice, LOL.

Also used them in Grand Cayman without incident.

I'd recommend them without hesitation.

I used them to book excursions on Grand Cayman and Jamaica 2 years ago and then ended up cancelleing the cruise. They gave me a credit for my deposit. I just contacted them about using the credit for my upcoming cruise and they are still honoring it 2 years later. They seem pretty respectable.

Archived