Disappearing Reservation Help!

stevans106

Just checked my online reservations to refresh my memory on the shore excursions, etc. and one of our reservations has disappeared! We booked 2 cabins one for us and one for the kids. I have already printed the e-docs and have everything in order. We sail in two weeks and I am a little freaked out. The kid's reservation page won't come up and the message says error: reservation category no longer available. Help! Has anyone else ever had this to happen? Thanks! :eek:

NCL's computer system is so crazy. I get error messages on LOTS of different pages LOTS of times.

I would immediately call NCL and check. If you booked w/ a TA and they are closed, I would still call NCL and just tell them to verify your res. as you are freaking out.

Just checked my online reservations to refresh my memory on the shore excursions, etc. and one of our reservations has disappeared! We booked 2 cabins one for us and one for the kids. I have already printed the e-docs and have everything in order. We sail in two weeks and I am a little freaked out. The kid's reservation page won't come up and the message says error: reservation category no longer available. Help! Has anyone else ever had this to happen? Thanks! :eek:

On this short of notice, and to save you a whole ton of anxiety and worry, I think I would be calling your TA or NCL (whom ever you booked with) and getting them to figure out why this is happening. Hopefully it is just a computer glitch and nothing to worry about! NCL seems to have an awful lot of glitches on their website these days... very frustrating!

to whomever you booked with to be sure you are straight. With only two weeks to go, I'd be a nervous wreck. And NCL is open right now. You don't have to wait for business hours to call NCL, if that's who you booked with.

And then come back here and tell us what was up.

For days my dh and I got the same response on our computer when we tried to bring up our reservation I kind of freaked out so my dh called our ta and we explained it to her and a few hours later it was there. So, don't stress.....just call. Have fun:)

Just got off the phone to NCL and the nice guy checked on our reservations and said that everything was okay on his end. I told him I didn't want any surprises on sail away and he kept trying to switch me over to tech support to see why it was not showing up. I assured him that I did not want tech support just an okay that everything was fine in the computer system and he said that it was. Even though he was 100% sure I won't be 100% sure until we are checked in! He was very nice though and very cordial. Stephanie:rolleyes:

Archived