Any beaches with sailboats?

dudiert

We are going to be in Samana Mar 16. Are there any beaches that include (or we can rent) a small sailboat? Several years ago there was an excursion in Casa and we rented a small sailboat for an hour. Can't remember the name of that resort, but it was one of the highlights of my cruise. Thanks for any help

We are going to be in Samana Mar 16. Are there any beaches that include (or we can rent) a small sailboat? Several years ago there was an excursion in Casa and we rented a small sailboat for an hour. Can't remember the name of that resort, but it was one of the highlights of my cruise. Thanks for any help

YOu might want to contact H2Owatersports. I know they have Jetskis and surfboards, maybe they can provide sailboats as well

franklin sam

To: Nicole Williams

Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2008 4:26 PM

Subject: Re: visiting on cruise

Hello Nicky,

firstly thank you for your query. We are located on the beautiful premises of Cayenas Del Mar, which is a short journey away from the port of Samana. As your specified, "we prefer staying away from the cruise crowds" there will be a wide choice of transportation for you to use once you get taxied to the port (from the cruise ship).To travel around Samana & to make your way to our premises, but one thing we do excursion's with the cruise liner's, so they maybe the possibility that groups from your cruise may be visiting us??!?!!? what ship are you on, we can check our agenda?? but we can definitely help you either way, Cayenas Del Mar is a perfect place to relax for the day & H2O can cater to your water sports needs, but if there does happen to be, a large group visit on your date, we can arrange for you to visit a neighbouring spot and supply you with jet ski's etc, exclusively for you.

so if you let me know the details, then we can go from there, once again thank you for your enquiry and we look forward to giving you a joyous day!!

yours

franklin sam h2odiving@gmail.com

Archived