Is self debarkation available from Spirit in Vancouver?

tabbycat1

We have a 12:20 flight leaving Vancouver on Sept 2nd, after our southbound Carnival Alaska cruise. We tried to arrange for US Direct but have been informed by Carnival that this service is only available for the Northbound cruises. Does Carnival allow us to self -debark? Their customer service was not too sure about that. They told us that a 12:20 flight will give us time to make the flight but would not advise a flight before 11am. They suggested using their transfer service but, I think it would be quicker for us to be on our own and get to the airport without waiting for their bus to fill up with other passengers. Does Carnival have any type of EZ check? I'm concerned about the time frame and getting through customs.

I was on the spirit the end of Aug. and 1st part of Sept. They did have self debarkation. I didn't use it, but they did have it. We drove cross country so I can't help you with the other questions.

Archived