Independent tour guides in dominican republic

yoyis47

so since you are booked with Terri is it in Samana or Cayo that you are touring? I e-mailed and told him we were docking in DR and he said he only tours in Samana is that what you are doing?

so since you are booked with Terri is it in Samana or Cayo that you are touring? I e-mailed and told him we were docking in DR and he said he only tours in Samana is that what you are doing?

From what I have seen on the MSC site is that the MSC tenders only go to Cayo Levantado and that only excursions organized by MSC go to the mainland of the Dominican Republic (Samana).

I just called MSC and they told me even If we dock in Cayo I can do whatever I want just to be aware of the times, of course it's my responsibility to be back on time. Does anybody know if the waterfalls are in Cayo or Samana?

I just called MSC and they told me even If we dock in Cayo I can do whatever I want just to be aware of the times, of course it's my responsibility to be back on time. Does anybody know if the waterfalls are in Cayo or Samana?

Cayo is very small, like a private island, and half of it you can't enter because it has a private resort.

There is no dock big enough for cruiseships in Samana or Cayo so the ship ankers in between both and uses tenders to go to both.

We just returned from our cruise on Saturday ... Samana was our FAVOURITE port .. we booked with Terry .. he is the best, my daughter is still talking about him and his wife. We did horseback riding, and we cannot say enough good things about him!

Leigh-Anne

Archived