Royal's, Song of America 11/98

Celebrity Galaxy 9/99

Royal's, Viking Seranade 6/00

Celebrity, Millennium 12/00

Royal's Vision 2/02

Royal's Vision 12/02

Royal's Monarch 6/03

Celebrity Galaxy 9/17/04 !!

We were in 9077 on the 2/29/04 sailing,,,and I'm happy to say we never noticed any noise from above us!!! I'm very sensitive to noise at night and the only time I actually heard anything either over or near us was the last morning as we were pulling into dock and I cannot honestly say I can identify the noise. We were up early that morning anyway, so it was no biggy. I was concerned about inside cabin, but we were only in the cabin to sleep and to get dressed for dinner. In fact, I took my pre-dinner shower in the Ladies shower/locker/steam room facility near the spa, as most afternoons we were at the T-pool and it was much more conveniant. Have a great time,,when is your sail date?

Thanks you for your reply. It makes me feel so much better. This will be the third time on the Millie and we couldn't even get close to the room we usually get (9105) so I was concerned about being right under the pool. Our sail date is 1/2/05. I am wondering if their might be a big group on board because almost all CC rooms were already booked when we booked two months ago.

Thanks again for answering.

Gypsealin

I'll be in 9105 onthe Millennium 6/26/04. Did you like this cabin? Any noise problems? What about the CC amenities-did you like them? Thanks for any info you can give me.

jglass

We are also considering cruising on Jan 2nd in a cc class cabin. When I last checked there seemed to be plenty available. I hope I didn't get bad information. We are still checking out our options and are not quite ready to make a final decision.

Joan

Explorer of the Seas March 20th

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008080&cdt=2004;3;20;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Noise is relative! Are you late or early evening people? Maybe it will be a bother maybe not! We absolutely loved it & noise was NOT a problem! Nothing like an aft view!!

Rosie

E-mail me <a href="mailto:JNLROSE@AOL.COM">here</a href>

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;11;26;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800

CELEBRITY MERCURY HERE I COME!!!

Thank you gypsealin for finally putting my mind at rest!!

We are booked in 9105 on the Millie 11/28 sailing and after reading various posts about noise on the Sky deck I began to wonder if I had made the right choice, now I have read your post I feel so much better! If you have any pics of the cabin I'd be interested to see them. Also did the balcony get any sun?

Thanks

Lisa

abbafan,

The balcony didn't get any sun, which is why we liked it so much. You don't have to worry about rain or hot sun because you are really protected from the elements. Some people don't like the overhang but if you want to sit in the sun there are plenty of places on the ship that you can do that. We have been on other balconies that were so hot from the sun that you couldn't even use them. You will be able to use this balcony anytime.

Gypsealin

Archived