Need to lose before I cruise... any buddies??

CarissaH330

Good morning Winning-Losers!!!

Matt, Brenda, did Happy Monster do a good job yesterday??? I hope so!!!

Vickey, did my big bear do a good job also??? Here is another one

puppy_bear_hug2.gif

JeanBean, I will need to have a few numbers if you want to be included in our Anckor's Aweight tables. At least your starting weight, the weight you are at today and your goal weight which is called your cruise weight here. For the measurements, we have the neck, the arms, the bust, the waist, the belly, the hips, the thighs and the calves. Seeing the inches drop is often more encouraging than seeing the scale go down!!! In 7 months I only lost 7 pounds, but I did lose 14 inches!!! We weight ourself on every Monday and we take our measurments on every first Monday of the month.

Did you see my ticker??? This morning, I am at 158.4!!! First time in many years I am at 158 and I don't want to stay there too long :p I just love the Gazelle!!! I am doing 2 miles in 24 minutes on it with the Pilates for my bun and thighs and the Ab king Pro. Yesterday, I did not do my stairs because my legs were too tired, but I will do at least 30 ups and downs today :p Boy, it feels so good to finally see the scale going down!!! I lost 2 pounds in 2 days just by exercising!!!

My problem was not my eating, it was the lack of exercises. Maybe, the end of red week does make a difference too, but who cares, I lost 2 more pounds!!! I know also that the few changes I did in my eating habits are doing a difference, if not on the scale, on the energy I feel from day to day.

Well I am off to do my exercises now, I want to go to the office today, so I can't waist to much time.

Have a nice day!!!

Good morning everyone. I have to tell you that I worked my way to the DVD player and got it set up to do my workout. Then my sister called me to thank us for sending gifts for the new baby and my niece. Then my DW called me on her way home from work.

I got dinner put in the oven and started my Pilates. So yes I did my Pilates, as well as my crunches and pushups and stairs yesterday.

this morning I did the stairs and crunches and pushups. I plan to do more tonight.

Hope everyone enjoys their friday.

Hey Matt, good for you!! A little more Pilates for tonight??

I did my training this morning and I am at 5/18, but I only did 20 ups and donwns. I went to the office this afternoon and now I am pooped ;) Hubby is pooped too and the girls are not here tonight. This evening promises to be a very relaxing one.

Take care everyone, have a nice weekend and don't forget the weight-in on Monday.

11_7_102.gif

Good morning and happy Saturday!!!

I soon will go down to my training room and go on the Gazelle. I'll try to do 2.5 or 3 miles today. My knee is doing a lot better and I am really happy.

Take care every one and a big bear hug to all of you

logo.jpg

I am glad Happy Monster is doing a good job with you. Maybe you should send me Drill Sargent Monster because I am lazy :rolleyes::mad: Didn't do my training yet :( Hubby is going to be home from work in 2 hours and I want to be finished by then ;)

By the way, I realised that I made a mistake in my fraction. When I started my workout last Monday, there was only 17 days left of workout. I don't think I will want to go on the Gazelle at 3am on the 26th :p So for now I am at 5/17.

Speak to you later, I now will try to kick my b... ;)

Well, I am now at 7/17!!! I was on the Gazelle for 30 mintues and 2.5 miles and I did my Pilates. I still want to do some thing though, so I'll go in my stairs and on my AKP danse004.gif

My weight-in tomorrow will be my best one since we started our group last March!! I am so happy!!! danse004.gifdanse004.gif

Hi all,

Sorry I have not been on for a while. Our yard has really been beating us up. I think the leaves are finally done for a while.

Got some not so good news Friday. I have a very large gallstone - 2.8 cm. The doctor wants me to see a surgeon so I guess I will schedule a consult as soon as I can get in. I am just not up for another surgery so soon after the last knee replacement but it is what it is.

Have a good week. Missou - your dedication is extremely admirable.

Marsha

Good morning everyone!! The week is beginning, I hope you'll have a good one!!

Marsha, this is really not a news a wanted to hear this morning :(:( I hope the surgeon can help you and that you get rid of this thing.

My GP called last week and she wants to see me, something seems to be wrong with my blood tests. I am seeing her this morning and I'll tell you about it later.

This morning, I am at 158.6 danse004.gif Finally, the scale is moving!!

I will go get ready for my appointement and I'll do my exercises when I come back from the doctor's. Speak to you later!!

Good morning everyone.

I am posting in at a weight of 199. Can i drop 4 pounds in 2 weeks to get to 195 by thanksgiving? Not sure. But will try hard. Then will have to try even harder after that to get down to 190 by Xmas.

I have been doing a workout everyday now for the past week. The wife and I will be doing a video tonight (probably some Hip hop Abs).

Alright, back to the fun day at work today.

Hello!!

There is a serious lack of iron in my blood and it is related to my GYN problem :mad: I am waiting for an appointment to have an hysteroscopy during which the doctor will install a Mirena intrauterine device. It is suppose to control my bleeding and maybe, hopefully, stop it :D

We also talked about my cholesterol level which is pretty good. The LDL level is at 2.59 and it is a very good number. But there is a but... One of my coronary artery is a little too thin at a certain area and because of that, my doc would like my LDL level to be under 2. To reduce it, I will have to make a few more changes in my diet. It is nothing serious nor drastic. It is a change that should be easy to acheive.

I am getting ready to drive my daughter to work and after, I will do my training. Later everyone!!

I really really am not proud of myself... I forgot my training yesterday afternoon :eek::eek::eek: The good thing is that I did not eat so much. This morning, I am at 158.2 :D

As a punishment for being so lazy yesterday, I will stay on the Gazelle at least 40 or 45 minutes from now on!!! I could also do 2 Pilates DVDs!!! In the stairs, I still have a lot to do!!! I have got 9 more days of training before I leave and I still am far from the 155 goal I had set myself. 3.2 pounds in 9 days is a lot to lose in so little time :(

I have to remember that I have acheived a lot since last March and that is something I am very proud of!!! :D

Anchor’s Aweight!!!!

November 16th, 2009

Matt34hew

SW.....220 lbs

TW....200....196..196.6..196.....194.8...195...201....200....199.4....199....199.6....200....200....200....199.... 199....200....199....199.4....200....200....199 lbs

CW....180 lbs

Weekly weight lost....1 lbs

Total....21 lbs

To Goal....19 lbs

Missou

SW...165 lbs

TW....162.5....161.4...159.2....161.4...162.8....160.8....161.8...163.2...164....161....163.8....161....161.6....160.6....159.2....158.6....159.2....160.4....158.6 lbs

CW....135 lbs

Weekly weight lost....1.8 lbs

Total....6.4 lbs

To Goal....23.6

Marsha, Brenda and kelly, we miss you around here. Hope you are doing fine!!

Vickey keep on going, you are doing a great job!!!

I feel I am talking to myself here Where is everybody???

Sorry about that Missou. I was busy with work yesterday and totally forgot to get on when I got home. I have been a little lazy too. I didn't work out last night. This morning I did my morning routine and am planning on doing my workout tonight when I get home. And those stairs are getting worn down with me using them so much. :D

I have been trying to be good. Not snacking much. Next week is going to hurt though, with Thanksgiving. Got to work extra hard those few days.

But I did book our flight to Dallas for February to go visit my Niece and new Nephew. Can't wait for that.

Talk to everyone later on.

Good morning!!

No problem Matt, I know you will get back on track quickly!!

I love my scale these days, it is down to 157.4 this morning!!!

As you know, I did not do my training on Monday and I have a plan to catch up for that lost day... I want to train 3 times in 2 days. Yesterday, I wanted to do my training this morning, this evening and Thursday morning and I was hoping my body would agree with this plan wink.giflaugh.gif On top of all this training, I want to walk for 1.5 hour Thursday afternoon. Well, this morning, my knee doesn't agree :( Hubby has a bad cold and has been too tired to work on my knee in the evening these past few days. Hope he will be ok tonight...

I'll be quite busy this weekend so I'll try to do my plan on Monday and Tuesday. If I can do it, my lost day will not be lost anymore happy.giflaugh.gif

Have a nice day everyone and be good to yourselves!!!

Hey there...I see many of you have been posting here for quite some time. Mind if I hop on board? Cruising in exactly 5 months from today and would like to lose 15-20 lbs before I sail. I know it's possible but I've always had a hard time getting myself motivated to start. In fact, planning a cruise was meant to be my motivation...so here we go! :)

Archived