Need to lose before I cruise... any buddies??

CarissaH330

Dear Matt, here are some of the reasonS why you will need your strengh... You will have a lot of push-ups and squats to do. You will have to run a few errans to make your lady smile. There is going to be a Drill Sargent Monster who will make you run up those stairs. Oupsss.... You are Drill Sargent Monster :p Well... I hope Mrs Drill Sargent Monster will take your place :cool:

My youngest finished high school this morning and had some friends over for the evening. They were out by the fireplace and just came in to watch a movie. While my eldest had some 40 friends for her parties, my youngest only has 4.

I will be able to go to bed now.

They went to get some pizza for dinner and they took me a chicken pesto one. Not the wisest choice, but I still took some :rolleyes:

Tomorrow, I will do some exercise routines. I will not do 50 reps, but I will do the ones that are easier on my neck. I will also do some stairs and go on the treadmill at a low pace. I really miss exercising everyday!!! :o

Sweet dreams Winning-Losers

winter_dreaming.jpg

Winter Dreaming

'Winter Dreaming' shows a little maiden dreaming of days gone by.

weigh 219.9 a .1 loss.

Yay!!! That is still a loss. :D

I am hoping this is in part due to all the water I drank over the week end and not from the unhealthy meals I hate Saturday and Sunday:rolleyes:

Well I did go to the Y this morning and did 110 minutes on the treadmill and I did 84 stairs today at work and I just finished doing an hour of walking around several stores looking for my DH's anniversary gift. I got him a digital picture frame that holds 3000 pictures he loves to take pictures of our vacations and of the animals so this way he can display them.

That is a very well thought gift - I'm sure he will LOVE it.

Our 33rd anniversary is Friday, So don't look for me to post ;)

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is awesome.

Vickey: You are correct about the portion control - even though I didn't just say no to everything I should have, I'm still not going crazy with my serving sizes. I'm ever conscious of what I'm putting in my mouth. Even if it is just a bite of two of some snacky thing. (Plus I keep a food diary and document everything!)

Keep up the good work - your efforts ARE paying off.

Have a great day,

Brenda

I have been doing my stairs and drinking lots of water. Tonight we are going to the gym. Breakfast was slimfast shake and lunch was some fruit. Planning to eat a regular dinner tonight. Got less than 4 weeks to try and get down to my 180, but I know that is not going to be possible, unless I starve my self. So Really going to be looking at 190 for my wedding, maybe 185.

Matt: You have really been doing awesome - I'm sure that even at 190 you will look good. I'm still learning that the number on the scale is just a number, it may not be the whole picture. Don't stress too much! You've made so many changes and done so well.

BTW: I read that you are staying in a Cat. 11 on the Valor. If you want to see what the suites look like just let me know and I can post a few photos... or you can click on the photo link in my signature -- there are photos of the cabins in my photos albums. (Our 1st cruise was a cat. 11 and we never changed categories since. :p)

Take care,

Brenda

Matt: You have really been doing awesome - I'm sure that even at 190 you will look good. I'm still learning that the number on the scale is just a number, it may not be the whole picture. Don't stress too much! You've made so many changes and done so well.

BTW: I read that you are staying in a Cat. 11 on the Valor. If you want to see what the suites look like just let me know and I can post a few photos... or you can click on the photo link in my signature -- there are photos of the cabins in my photos albums. (Our 1st cruise was a cat. 11 and we never changed categories since. :p)

Take care,

Brenda

Hey Brenda,

I am going to look at those pics. I have seen the ones that Carnival has included, but you can't really see the room too great. Thanks again.

ANCHORS AWEIGH

MONDAY JUNE 22nd

riddle

SW...231 lbs

TW....223.....209....209....207 lbs

CW.....180 lbs

Weekly weight loss...2 lb loss

Total weight loss......24 lbs

To Goal....27 lbs

Measurments:

neck....15.5.....15....15 inches

arms.....14....13....13 inches

chest....42.5....42....41 inches

waist.....41....40....39 inches

hips....47.....45.....45 inches

thighs....27.....25....25 inches

calves.....16.5.....16...15 inches

Total inches lost....10.5 inches

Jon

SW....306 lbs

TW....255....224....pending

CW.....220 lbs

Weekly weight loss.....pending

Total ......82 lbs

To Goal...4 lbs

Nikki

SW....25o lbs

TW....218....201....pending

CW...170 lbs

Weekly weight loss...pending

Total....49 lbs

To Goal....31 lbs

vdarrell

SW....236 lbs

TW...229...224...219.8...219.9 lbs

CW....170 lbs

Weekly weight loss......1 lb gain

Total......16.1 lbs

To Goal....49.7 lbs

Measurements

Arms.....14 1/4.....14 1/4....13 inches

Bust.......45.....44...44 inches

Waist.....44.....43 1/4....43 inches

Abd....49.....49....48 inches

Hips...51....50...50 inches

Thighs....26 1/2.....26...25 1/2 inches

Calves.....15 1/2....15.....15 inches

Total inches lost......6 3/4 inches

emmysmommy

SW....148 lbs

TW.....132...124.9..123..122.8 lbs

CW....115 lbs

Weekly weight lost.... .2 loss

Total.....25.2 lbs

To Goal...7.8 lbs

Measurements

Neck.....14....13.5.....14 inches

Arms.....13....12.5...12.5 inches

Bust....39 ....38.5...38.5 inches

Waist.....34....35....32.5 inches

Hips.....40 ....40....39 inches

Thighs....22....21.5...20.5 inches

Calves.....15....15...14.5 inches

Total inches lost...5.5 inches

Matt34hew

SW.....220 lbs

TW....200....196..196.6...196 lbs

CW....180 lbs

Weekly weight loss... .6 lb loss

Total....24 lbs

To Goal....16 lbs

Measurements

Neck....16 1/2.....15 1/2 inches

Arms....15......14 inches

Chest......38.....38 inches

Waist.....36...36 inches

Thighs....22....24 inches

Calves....15....16inches

Total inches lost.....

Kudos 2 fly

SW...135.7 lbs

TW....135.7 ...134.5...133.1 lbs

CW....120 lbs

Weekly weight loss.....1.4 lb loss

Total....2.6 lbs

To Goal...13.1 lbs

Measurements

Waist.....30 inches

Stomach....34 inches

Milaandra

SW....205 lbs

TW.....185 lbs....177 lbs

CW....lbs

Weekly weight loss...8 lbs

To Goal..... lbs

Measurements

Bust ....45.5 inches

Arms....13.5 inches

Under bust...36 inches

Hips/Belly.....45 inches

Thighs....24 inches

Calves...15.5 inches

Missou

SW...165 lbs

TW....162.5....161.4...159.2...161.4 lbs

CW....135 lbs

Weekly weight loss....2.2 lb gain

Total...3.6 lbs

To Goal....26.4 lbs

Measurements

Neck......14 ....13.5....14 inches

Arms.......13,,,,12.5...12.5 inches

Bust....39...38.5...38.5 inches

Waist....34.....35...32.5 inches

Hips.....40....40...39 inches

Thighs....22....21.5....20.5 inches

Calves...15.....15....14.5 inches

Total inches lost.....5.5 inches

Rene( NEW)

SW....276 lbs

TW.....272 lbs....270.5 lbs

CW.....165 lbs

Weekly weight loss....1.5 lbs

Total weight loss...5.5 lbs

To Goal.....105.5 lbs

Measurements

Arms....17 inches

Bust....45 inches

Under bust....39 inches

Waist...44.5 inches

Hips....58 inches

Thighs....32 inches

Calves....16.5 inches

Twinrigger

SW....178 lbs

TW.....158lbs.....166 lbs

CW....160 lbs

Weekly weight loss...8 lbs gained due to cruise food:eek:

Total....12 lbs

To Goal.... Met his cruise goal and cruised happy:)

GREAT JOB EVERY ONE

Please let me know if any corrections ned to be made.

Vickey,

I think that I need to have missou explain what you mean by needing my strength. hahaha. Just kidding. Glad to have you guys to make me laugh and get my laughs in for the day.

I think missou would make it a very interesting explanation, you might learn things you didn't know:confused::eek::) Glad to be of help laughing burns calories.:D

I need to know one thing Vickey... Why do I always have to do the dirty work...

Because you are so good at it.:D

calimero.1239543996.jpg

...It is not fare.

Well I have already did enough smiling today for everyone it is definetly a GREAT day.

When I get done with my patients today DH and I are going to go re-new our Verizon cell phone contract and I will ask alot of ??? about texting while on ship.

I have had a good start with breakfast

Oats and egg whites

Lunch I packed

A rotessiere chicken breast in whole wheat pita and cantaloupe

Snacked on

Baby carrots and orange pepper.

Dinner is yet to be planned but hopefully it will be a healthy meal.

Here's hoping everyone is having a Great day

I got him a digital picture frame that holds 3000 pictures he loves to take pictures of our vacations and of the animals so this way he can display them.

Our 33rd anniversary is Friday, So don't look for me to post ;)

That sounds like a really thoughtful gift! What sort of critters do you have?

Happy Anniversary!

Vickey: Thanks for posting the weights and stats - great job!

Matt: Sorry there's not an easier way to view the cabin photos as they are kinda all over the place in my photo albums. However, all three ships that we have been on; Miracle, Glory and Liberty all had the exact same configuation of the cabins.

Happy Tuesday all!

B

That sounds like a really thoughtful gift! What sort of critters do you have?

Happy Anniversary!

Milaandra.....We have 3 indoor cats (Vegas a Russian Blue 25 lbs, Sahara a long legged black energetic 10 lbs, and Paris Hilton a very prissy pussy that is calico and barely weighs 6 lbs) a Chi-Pin(chichuaha and mini doberman mix) named Weaver and they are all spoiled. That doesn't count al the outdoor cats and critters we take care of. We used to be a ferret rescue family and had at one time 6 ferrets:eek:

Did you notice my cats names.....my DH loves Las Vegas so we named them after his favorite place.

Now after we cruise I can just imagine what we will name our next critters.....Carnival....Legend....:D

Well we just got back from getting our new cell phones and of course my DH had to get the more deluxe model which by the time I figure out how to use all the features it will be time to trade it in on a newer model:confused:

Then we grabbed something to eat...went to Steak and Shake and I did fairly good I ate 3/4 of a hamburger and a small amount of my fries but passed on the milkshake that my DH decided to get.:)

Well I had better get off here and start reading on how to use my cell phone. Especailly the texting feature....why did he have to get it?????????????????????

Milaandra.....We have 3 indoor cats (Vegas a Russian Blue 25 lbs, Sahara a long legged black energetic 10 lbs, and Paris Hilton a very prissy pussy that is calico and barely weighs 6 lbs) a Chi-Pin(chichuaha and mini doberman mix) named Weaver and they are all spoiled. That doesn't count al the outdoor cats and critters we take care of. We used to be a ferret rescue family and had at one time 6 ferrets:eek:

Did you notice my cats names.....my DH loves Las Vegas so we named them after his favorite place.

Now after we cruise I can just imagine what we will name our next critters.....Carnival....Legend....:D

Well we just got back from getting our new cell phones and of course my DH had to get the more deluxe model which by the time I figure out how to use all the features it will be time to trade it in on a newer model:confused:

Then we grabbed something to eat...went to Steak and Shake and I did fairly good I ate 3/4 of a hamburger and a small amount of my fries but passed on the milkshake that my DH decided to get.:)

Well I had better get off here and start reading on how to use my cell phone. Especailly the texting feature....why did he have to get it?????????????????????

We have 2 cats at our place and would really love to have a puppy. In fact my fiancee's dad said that he would get us a puppy when we bought our house (which we have a bid on one right now.. just waiting on a bank approval). We would love to have a puggle, and I love Boxers, Boggles, and Rottweiler (I know, tempermental dog, but the one we saw was such a cute puppy).

Our 2 cats are very different temparments. Simba is a 12 year old boy, orange tabby who is very loving and always loves to be with us. He will sit on our laps and likes cuddling. The other cat, Roxy, is a 2 year old kitten. She is a kitten and loves to play, but doesn't like to be held. She only sits with us when she wants.

I know what you mean about the phones. All the phones i get are normal flip phones with no real big features.

Have been on WW since end of January -- at work program -- lost almost 20 lbs. then when it ended at work (didn't have enough to renew for another 3 months at work program), I woke up 1 week later and said I feel good and don't want to waste all my work and success so I got up that a.m. and enrolled in WW center and promptly went to at meeting at 8 a.m. that day -- my goal was to lose 25 lbs. by my cruise (which is in 24 days), I am shy of that goal by 4 ozs. only. I feel great, dropped 2 sizes and can't wait to keep losing more. I've been walking now 3-4 x a week for about 45 minutes each time for the past 3 weeks now (even though this week only 1x because every time I go to go out there at lunch the skies open up or at night when i finally get a chance to get out there after 8 or 9 p.m. its been raining again -- supposed to be nice next 2 days and I'm off tomorrow and at my DD's school for her class party so I'll be running all over the school but i'll fit a walk in that afternoon. I plan on getting up early on our cruise and walk for about an hour -- my kids now want to come walking with me and said to get them up early on the cruise. I like to get up and walk early and then sit and watch the sun rise over the horizon on cruises while drinking a cup of coffee -- i told my kids they can come with me but when im sitting there enjoying my coffee and watching the sun come up they need to go back to the cabin with their dad or just sit there and enjoy the sun rise with me in quiet. The cruise had light recipes from appetizer through dessert every night -- i've looked at the menus and they are quite appealing those light/low fat recipes and I know I will eat many of those meals. But I spent all this $$$ and am going to enjoy myself on our cruise. I will be careful most days but I am not going to beat myself up -- doesn't help the matter -- just one day of I don't do well on what I ate, I know the next day I will do better and maybe walk 2x that day or go to the gym. I also enrolled in an Aqua TOne class that starts next week -- I am clumsy and trip over my own two feet & have bad knees so any type of high impact aerobics aren't for me. This class is a cardio class in the pool which is great for joints that are bad (mine are) and you are losing weight at the same time while in a pool. I've done therapy at this place before for my knees while in the pool and I lost weight doing that so I can only imagine doing an actual exercise class while also on WW and walking I should lose even more. I am allowing some weight gain for my cruise but I may surprise myself and come back at the same weight I left or a little lighter....you never know. My ultimate goal is to lose another 30 lbs. if I can. I know I feel better, have more energy and have learned how to make the right choices. This is my 4th time at WW and I hope my last time. Good luck to everyone and keep on walking and eating healthy!

Gooooooooood morning Winning-Losers (said like Robin Williams in Good morning Vietnam)

Welcome cookingmomma to our wonderful group. We beleive very much that exercising is a key factor to any good weith loss plan. We are actually doing a life changing program. We are moving more, eating healthier food and looking at life with a more positive attitude.

This morning is a beautiful sunny day, it is Québec's National Day so it is a holiday here. DH is home and will give me a nice massage, should last 2 hours or so. In the afternoon, I will go for a good walk and in the evening we are going to my parents for dinner. They always make good healthy meals so the food will not be a problem for me. Before the massage, I will go on the Ab King Pro and in the stairs also.

In 228 hours, I will be in the airport and waiting for the plane. It is a red eyes flight and I do not sleep in a plane... Guess what I will look like when I arrive in Paris :eek::eek::eek: They say that I should not take a nap when I will arrive, but I sure will. Do you think I will spend more than 36 hours up without a nap :eek::eek::eek:

It is now time for me to go start my exercises. Be good to yourseves!!!

We have 2 cats. Potato is a calico female who is 5 years old and Tequilla is a black female who is 2 years old. Potato is very loving and she loves to be cuddled. Tequilla is more independant but still loves to be cuddled when she feels like it. They love to be together.

I had a german sheppard, but we had her euthanized when she killed one of our kitten, we did not want to take the chance that maybe she would attack a human after that...

Now that we travel a lot more, we appreciate not having to find a babysitter for a dog. A cat is much more independant. All it needs, is a clean litter boxe, food and fresh water. We will ask our daughters to take care of the litter boxe about 4 times while we will be gone. We will leave them plenty of food and water and they will keep each other's compagny. They will be the queens of the house :D

We have four cats, all black. (After all, there has to be one colour you can wear without cat hair showing up on it!) Actually, the youngest wasn't black when he was a baby...he was assimilated.

Smudge - 16

Shadow - 7

Tribble - 3

Lord Theodore Scabbyheid (aka Teddy) - 2

Here are photos of Teddy as a (brown) baby. He was found by my stepson, was really too young to be away from his mom and had lots of fleas! (Hence his name)

IM000213.jpg

IM000217.jpg

And now a picture of him on my husband's knee...black, lanky and looking every inch a Lord Theodore...

DSC03069.jpg

I had a german sheppard, but we had her euthanized when she killed one of our kitten, we did not want to take the chance that maybe she would attack a human after that...

Oh, how awful! What a complete nightmare!

(Kittens are fuzzy humans in our house...that's not quite true. They are above humans in the food chain...)

All this talk of the critters is nice, I have 2 myself, both are just about 3 and from the same litter, although I have only had then since Dec.

Here they are- Oliver on the left and Opie on the right!!

232323232%7Ffp53253%3Enu%3D324%3A%3E5%3C9%3E89%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D323449736278%3Cnu0mrj

Oliver is the inquisitive/mischivous type.... Opie wants to sit with you and pet him. But on the flip side, Oliver loves to be held and Opie does not. Good boys I have to admit!!

Archived