Need to lose before I cruise... any buddies??

CarissaH330

Sooo, the scale has turned,, I am down to 268! I have lost 2.5 lbs this week!!! WOO HOO!! I guess the gym is paying off....

As for measurements-

Cruise goal(Nov 15th, 2009)- 230

Final goal (Sept, 15, 2009)- 165

Measurements

Arms....16.5 inches

Bust....44 inches

Under bust....39 inches

Waist...44.5 inches

Hips....58 inches

Thighs....25 inches ( I got this wrong the first time)

Calves....16.5 inches

Sooo, the scale has turned,, I am down to 268! I have lost 2.5 lbs this week!!! WOO HOO!! I guess the gym is paying off....

As for measurements-

Measurements

Arms....16.5 inches

Bust....44 inches

Under bust....39 inches

Waist...44.5 inches

Hips....58 inches

Calves....16.5 inches

AWESOME Rene! Great job. All that hard work has paid off. :D

B

My sister Vickey wanted me to post on here for her to tell you all that she will be back tomorrow.

Her husband took her away on a surprise get a way for their anniversary.

Cindy

Awwwwww..... how wonderful. What a great occassion to celebrate. We'll look forward to hearing all about her surprise get away!

B

Here's my Monday weigh-in results:

122.5. (Down .3 pound this week.) I was actually surprised I lost anything this week since I didn't get to run as much as I usually do and the meals out camping were not the healthiest. (Do you think that bananas foster french toast qualifies as health food?)

I thought of Matt and Dominique when I did an extra 2 sets of stairs today. I thought that might make Matt's frowny face turn into a smile. :p

I've gotta go eat something quick before my stomach eats itself from being so hungry. :rolleyes:

Take care everyone and happy Monday!

B

As for measurements-

I am all confused here... You want to gain weight for your cruise????????? :eek::eek::eek:

Measurements

Arms....16.5 inches

Bust....44 inches

Under bust....39 inches

Waist...44.5 inches

Hips....58 inches

Calves....16.5 inches

Please Rene, help me understand!!! :confused::confused::confused:

I am going to bed later these days. I hope to get up late in the mornings, or maybe even early in the afternoon. That way, I wont be too much out of balance when I arrive in France next Saturday. I can not sleep on the airplane :rolleyes: so I will do some work on our laptop while DH is sleeping beside me. Right now, I feel like going out for a walk, but it is 2 am and I don't think it would be wise :(

I guess I will go in front of the tv and watch something, I hope there is a good movie tonight ;)

Matt- you are getting closer! Are you getting married on the 18th?? That weekend is good luck.. my moms d-day is the 18th, my parents 40th wedding anniversary is the 19th and my sisters 7th ammiversary is the 20th!!

Yes, the wedding is the 18th. My sisters anniversary is the 19th. and next year my buddy is getting married on the 17th.

I think so too, but I wanted to make sure.

This morning, I went to sleep at 4 O'clock and was awaken a few minutes ago by the garbage truck :mad::mad::mad:

I will try to go back to sleep, but I don't think it will be a big success :mad::mad::mad:

I haven't been able to get on the computer much and I'm so far behind reading the postings!

My Monday weigh in was 175.4. No measurements this week, I'll catch you the next. (Red week and I'm feeling whiney and bloated)

Final payment for my September cruise today...one more tight budget month and life should get easier. Would be better if I didn't keep finding all these fabulous cruise-related bargains every time I leave the house!

I'll be back to my usually omnipresent self next week, I promise.

I had to read it a few times again. And Missou, I too am confused. I am thinking that Rene means that she wants the 165 by 2010.

OOPS! I guess I forgot to put the full date in for my final goal, I would like to be down to 165 by Sept 15, 2010! My cruise this year I would like to be down to 230. Sorry guys!:o

OOPS! I guess I forgot to put the full date in for my final goal, I would like to be down to 165 by Sept 15, 2010! My cruise this year I would like to be down to 230. Sorry guys!:o

No problem. We were very confused, but with our brains, we were able to know that it was 2010 that you meant to have.

Okay, lost another .6 -- I have lost 25 lbs. so far since end of January -- my goal was 25 lbs. by the time I leave on the cruise which is in 18 days so I am very happy; also I hadn't realized until this past weekend that I've lost 10% of my entire body weight. Now my next goal is another 3 lbs. at least before the cruise; last week didn't walk much -- every night had errands, appointments and by the time I could go walking etc. it was 10 p.m. and the alarm goes off for work at 5:15 a.m.; I walked 2x already this week and plan on going tonight again; also cardio aqua class starts thurs. night. WW is closed on saturday for 4th of july but am off from work on the 3rd so i plan on going and getting weighed at morning meeting, then home to bake for 4th and do some other errands and things around the house. Hope everyone is doing well and enjoys their 4th of July. Am starting to get things out for the cruise -- toiletries which is worse part of packing all those meds for each person and age and shampoos, etc. etc. Have 1 more item to purchase for cruise -- cheap over door hanger with pockets for all those toiletries; meds will be left in carry on bag

So far today has been good for me. Tea and Slimfast for breakfast and a Veggie Sub from subway for lunch, so that is a total of 600 calories for the day, which is 30 minutes on the Elliptical for me.

I plan to do some crunches and pushups tonight in between my test taking for school.

Also plan to do another round of stairs today.

I was not able to go back to sleep and had some aches in the back of my thighs. I was very lazy today :mad::mad::mad:

I spoke with a friend today and we might go on a cruise together in August on the NCL Majesty. That means a road trip of 10 hours to go to the port danse004.gif We should take the decision tomorrow or Friday app005.gif

Good evening everyone.

Matt: You sound like you have worked your way down to zero net calories! That's a way to loose that last few pounds! :D Great job on all the stairs and all.

Missou: Just a few more days until France - are you excited?

It has been a good day for me as well. I got my morning and afternoon walks in. Also, 72 min. on the treadmill and 264 stairs today.

Breakfast was oatmeal and lunch and dinner both were whole wheat pita with turkey and lots of veggies. I also had cottage cheese and a banana. I'll probably have some fresh berries later tonight for a snack. (around 8 or 9 I get the munchies for something..... bad habit I know.)

Take care everyone,

B

good morning losers.

Breakfast today is going to be strawberries and cream slimfast and a cup of Green Tea.

Not sure on lunch yet. But I do have a bunch of canned fruit here at work. And some tuna and other stuff for lunches (i think soup).

160 stairs done today so far.. Shooting for another 320 at work (meaning 2 more times up those steps).

I hope everyone is doing great on this wednesday.

Missou, I hope you are getting ready for France. I don't think France will ever be ready for you, but I do think that Vicki has contacted the Escalator and Elevator operators over there and told them to be out of commission while you are there.

Matt, you'll be happy to know that escalators are not popular in France and the only elevator I might take is on the Eiffel Tour. The only reason I would take it is pain. Since I will have my massage therapist with me, I'll make sure that pain won't stop me :p

Did you all miss me again:)

Well we are back I'll feel you all in on our little anniversary excursion later:D

I will also post all the weights for the week(sorry I did not know I was going anywhere or I would of asked you Matt since you did a good job last time)

My weight today was 218.6 lbs so I did lose a little considering I made some unwise choices.:(

Gotta run but will post later with lots to tell.:eek:;)

Matt, you'll be happy to know that escalators are not popular in France and the only elevator I might take is on the Eiffel Tour. The only reason I would take it is pain. Since I will have my massage therapist with me, I'll make sure that pain won't stop me :p

Well see that is good that I got them to break everything then.

Archived