Need to lose before I cruise... any buddies??

CarissaH330

This morning, I am at 162.6. I was sort of good in my food choices this past week, but I am constipated and bloated this morning... Goes with the fibroids :mad::mad::mad: This morning, I am drinking a lot of water... I hope it works...

I didn't get a massage yesterday, I had a long phone call and hubby had a lot of things to do yesterday. I am suppose to get it tonight.

My belly is acting up this morning, but I will still do my exercises. Now, I will go change and start my workout.

Later Winnig-Losers

Finally able to get on to Cruise Critic. I was trying to post but it wouldn't load.

Well weighed my self I'm at 131. but funny thing I'm down another 1/2 inch.

weight is 131 Started at 134.7

waist 28.5 Started out at 30"

stomach 32.5 Started out at 34"

I was able to get in to my red dress this morning, but it is tight. So I still have some work to do. I don't know if I'm going to get down to the weight I want to be at before the cruise. But I'm hoping to get to at least 125, then keep losing the weight after a I get back from our cruise...

Good morning everyone. I'm on my last day off before I go back to work tomorrow. I really need to have my normal routine back....it's been hard getting on the treadmill since we've been so busy with activities and day trips.

With all the walking and activities I have managed to shave another pound off - I'm now at 119 even. The last few days have been tough but I've said no to more things that I shouldn't have rather than giving in.

Welcome back Matt! I'm looking forward to hearing about your cruise! Creme brulee - that is on my 'must have' list on the ship.

Take care all!

B

guess i will post my cruise weight gain. I am at 202 this morning. so a little under 8 pounds gained on the cruise. But with out doing the stairs I normally do and the normal workout, it was assumed to gain after all the awesome food I had eaten.

I am going to start my review this week sometime.. Just gotta have time to relax right now before going to work tomorrow.. gag

Hi everyone! I have been reading through the posts and just wanted to stop in and say hi to all. I will reply later to everyone, I had a really bad week last week stemming off of last weekend. We had a b-day party 40th wedding anniversary and another wedding anniversary (I might have mentioned this already) well about tuesday I went nuts and had Taco Bell, chinese food, fattning soup, all these bad things for lunch. Then I did not really eat dinner because I ate so much for lunch. Well I had ice cream.. Quite a bit. No gym or excersize was done drank soda like water... Anyhow, I have been struggling this last week and have kicked myself in the butt for it. I have started back on today and am going to a spinning class tonight. Food is ok although I had a coffee this morning with sugar... I am having cherries and fresh picked blueberries for the afternoon I need to kick things into gear...

Thank you for listening to me,.. It helps to have someone listen...

Well DD finally leaves for Columbus Ohio tomorrow to take the bar with some 1500 other people. The week we have looked forward to for 3 years is finally here and boy is it stressful.

Here's wishing her the very best.

Vickey - we did get to enjoy some of the sunshine today in the pool after haircuts/coloring. Thanks for asking. Your produce selection sounds wonderful and so healthy.

I hope this weather holds up so we can have our garage sale Friday and Saturday. I am so glad you got to enjoy your pool.

I am still incredibly tired. Still having sleep problems and I am sure that is what it is. I am hopeful the ship will lull me to sleep every night and that will break this insomnia pattern. If it doesn't I will just wander around the ship all night. Unfortunately now that my appetite is back when I can't sleep I want to snack. Not good at all.

Here's to a good week for everyone. I for one will be counting the days - 5,4,3,2,1. I have a friend at work where we trade the same Zero candy bar and bottle of Zero Diet Coke when either of us reaches Zero days until a vacation starts. It is a fun way to start the much awaited (and much deserved if I do say so myself) time off work.:p

That is such a neat idea, so close I hope you can relax and get some much needed sleep on your cruise.

Hey guys, i am home. Cruise awesome. will tell more later. going to open gifts now. I will get a review going. Missed most of you, everyone except Missou... hahaha. just kidding. I do know that i gained weight with all the great food and free ice cream and desserts. Creme brullet is where it is at.. not that warm melting chocolate cake, even though i had about 6 of them.

Glad to have you home and even better to know you survived your honeymoon. Will be waiting patiently for all details (the cruise not the honeymoon:D)

Look forward to your review Matt.

I don't think I will have lost any pounds this week. I had gotten my monthly visitor. :( Since I don't take any aspirin, I rely on beer :D to take the edge off the pains. But thank god, that part only lasted about an day and half on those days I just take it easy and don't do much. But doesn't help on the weight lose.

Then my parents came up today and we went to a restaurant called "Gator Joes". Its not the healthiest place to eat at.. :eek: So I will see were my weight is at. See what the damage was, then be "really" good this week..:)

Working in the medical field I have heard many remedies for "that time of the month" but this is a new one.....it puts a new meaning to HAPPY HOUR.

I use to appreciate you Matt... Now I am not so sure :p

HA HA :D:D

Glad to hear you had a nice time on your cruise.

Good night everyone

Finally able to get on to Cruise Critic. I was trying to post but it wouldn't load.

I tried several times during the day and couldn't post either.

Well weighed my self I'm at 131. but funny thing I'm down another 1/2 inch.

Great.

weight is 131 Started at 134.7

waist 28.5 Started out at 30"

stomach 32.5 Started out at 34"

I was able to get in to my red dress this morning, but it is tight. So I still have some work to do. I don't know if I'm going to get down to the weight I want to be at before the cruise. But I'm hoping to get to at least 125, then keep losing the weight after a I get back from our cruise...

That red dress is with in reach you will wear it, and we wait to see a picture of you it in.

guess i will post my cruise weight gain. I am at 202 this morning. so a little under 8 pounds gained on the cruise. But with out doing the stairs I normally do and the normal workout, it was assumed to gain after all the awesome food I had eaten.

I am going to start my review this week sometime.. Just gotta have time to relax right now before going to work tomorrow.. gag

WHAT no stairs:eek: I know you will get back to your normal workout and loose those 8 lbs again plus more. Rest enjoy your new life and post your review when you can.

Hi everyone! I have been reading through the posts and just wanted to stop in and say hi to all. I will reply later to everyone, I had a really bad week last week stemming off of last weekend. We had a b-day party 40th wedding anniversary and another wedding anniversary (I might have mentioned this already) well about tuesday I went nuts and had Taco Bell, chinese food, fattning soup, all these bad things for lunch. Then I did not really eat dinner because I ate so much for lunch. Well I had ice cream.. Quite a bit. No gym or excersize was done drank soda like water... Anyhow, I have been struggling this last week and have kicked myself in the butt for it. I have started back on today and am going to a spinning class tonight. Food is ok although I had a coffee this morning with sugar... I am having cherries and fresh picked blueberries for the afternoon I need to kick things into gear...

Thank you for listening to me,.. It helps to have someone listen...

I too have re-started on my healthy eating after being off it for 2 1/2 weeks. Being in the hospital you would think they would serve healthy food but most times it was more carbs than I was eating at home and being bed ridden didn't help with burning up those calories but the worst is coming home on trying to withdrawl from those nasty carbs.

HANG IN THERE you can do it.

Sounds as if you are off to a good start today.

vdarrell Working in the medical field I have heard many remedies for "that time of the month" but this is a new one.....it puts a new meaning to HAPPY HOUR.

LOL well it works.. Figure since I work from home.. I can do it. :D :p

I will posts everyone's weight loses tomorrow.

I weighed in at 220 lbs this morning I quess that isn't to bad considering the last 2 1/2 weeks.

I did make it to the Y could only do 60 minutes on the treadmill before I got tired so I didn't push it.

It felt so good to be back to work I really miss my little patients they are so sweet and were so worried about me....it was kinda funny here they are 90's in age and most either using a wheel chair or walker and they were telling me to take it easy and let them help me.

Well 3 more days till my blood work will tell if I can have the biospy.

We are suppose to go get my DH new car tomorrow we have had the hardest time getting this car....we are taking advantage of the Clunker trade in deal.

But hopefully it is all ironed out and we get it tomorrow.

Vickey - I am not going to post this week. I want to wait till after my cruise.

Just got out of the pool. I probably did about 1-1/2 hours swimming/water aerobics.

DH in Canada for a couple of days so no meals to cook so no temptation.

4 more days till we leave for NYC. Can't wait!

Have a good week all :o

Marsha

We are suppose to go get my DH new car tomorrow we have had the hardest time getting this car....we are taking advantage of the Clunker trade in deal.

But hopefully it is all ironed out and we get it tomorrow.

Good luck with the car. My husband and I went and bought a new car for me back in July 07. We got an Saturn Vue, it was almost as easy as buying candy in the store. :eek: We just went to look, at least that's what I thought, but hubby figure we would be going home with the car. The whole process probably took only about 2 hours and that was looking at cars and doing paper work.

riddle Vickey - I am not going to post this week. I want to wait till after my cruise.

Just got out of the pool. I probably did about 1-1/2 hours swimming/water aerobics.

DH in Canada for a couple of days so no meals to cook so no temptation.

4 more days till we leave for NYC. Can't wait!

Have a good week all :o

Marsha

Have fun....

Missou ~ you know that I am joking with you. I missed your sarcasm.

Vickey ~ no stairs often. I did take them every now and then. we were on deck 7 and went to deck 9, 10, 11, 12 sometimes walking, mostly not. And down to deck 3, 4, 5 by stairs sometimes.

I am glad to get back and can't wait to tell everyone about it.

I missed you too Matt, we have a lot of fun on this tread ;):D

Can you beleive it, DH is going to work and is to a family gathering on the evening of August 22nd and I will be leaving for my cruise at 2 or 3 am on the 23rd. He is not coming with me. I am not going to the family gatheing since I will be taking care of the final touches for my cruise. Anyway, I don't get along with his family. They were very rude to me for several years when I started going out with DH :rolleyes::mad: I guess after 35 years of being together, DH doesn't need to have me by his side so much.

I am in need of carbs. I had a lot in France and now I am on withdrawal :eek::eek:

Today, I will try to do my whole exercise program. My motivation shifted when I spoke to the doctor. Since I got home, I did a lot of research on the net to understand what are uterin fibroids. I discovered that one can weight as much as 2 pounds and have as much as 4 inches in diameter. I know I have several of them, so if they are big and heavy, I won't really see a difference until I get operated. I have to remind myself that when I do get the surgery, my waist line and my weight will go down a little or a lot. If I keep on doing my exercises, I will not have such a floppy tommy.

Those are ifs and whens, it would be easier to see a difference right now. I have to work on my motivation a lot. Today, is a good day, I will start my program right after I eat a little something. As Scarlett would say "Tomorrow is another day" and I am counting on a few monsters to help me a little dancing_cat-83.png or else angry_kitty-399.gif

Drill Sargent Monster, it is time for you to come back to work ;):D

Wow!!! What a mistake!!! I wrote earlier that I have been with DH for 35 years. If so, that would mean that I would have started dating him when I was 7 years old :eek::eek::p

We have been together for 25 years. That makes more sense dog_laughing-173.gif

Good morning everyone. How is everyone doing today? Back at work. gag.. but i did get my raise after my review.. Roughly a 4% increase which is nice. That and the wedding money. We feel rich right now.. too bad it won't last.

I did my stairs on the way in and thought i would be more winded since i haven't done them in a few weeks.. but i made it up them perfectly fine. Even thought of going back down and doing them again.

Need to get back under the 200 mark, will try that for this monday.

And Vickey, why can't i just review the honeymoon and not the cruise????

Right now, it is not raining, but it is a rainy summer and we are not used to that.

Yes Sarg, my stairs are always done inside. There are no stairs in my neighborhood. It is quite different from Montmartre in France!!!

Archived