Invading Paradise Beach on 12/3

JWcruiser04

I have read so many great things about Paradise Beach and Tom. Well, we will be there Friday 12/3/04 to find out all the great things ourselves.

There will be at least 9 of us but there is over 50 people in our group. They know our plans and may end up coming too.

SOOOO, hope you have lots of pineapples ;)!!

And tell Isabel to get her massage hands ready!:)

If any of you guys in Cozumel need anything, let me know by Saturday morning and would be more than happy to bring ya something!

See ya Friday

Julie

I was just in Mexico City visiting a friend and looked everywhere for Mac and Cheese! I came home empty handed. I am really excited now. Got you down on my calendar. I get a couple of hours off in the afternoon so I can run out there.

I was just in Mexico City visiting a friend and looked everywhere for Mac and Cheese! I came home empty handed. I am really excited now. Got you down on my calendar. I get a couple of hours off in the afternoon so I can run out there.

Just before Thanksgiving I was in Pascadeli (sp?) on Calle 2 I think. It is about a block off the main cross island road next to a construction office and they had the original Kraft Mac and Cheese in there. I remembered taking notice because I thought it was funny that it was considered a specialty item (I was told this store aries "specialty items.")

I hope that will be of help to you.

Archived