? About bed in stateroom

bvreeland

I have a cruise booked with Fantasy in August. Not really thinking about it beforehand I booked stateroom M21 with porthole windows. Does this type of stateroom have a double bed or twin beds that can be pushed together? it's my husband and I so I sure hope so.

TIA

Barbara

Twin beds that can be made up as a king. If they are not made into a king when you first go to your cabin just ask your room steward.

Curious how you can find out. When we went on the Sensation twin beds were split and could not be moved

If you are worried about it, call Carnival request that it be done. We have booked four rooms on the Ecstacy for February 15-20, 2010. We had to book the rooms with my husband in one room with our 19 year old who will only be 20 at the time of cruising. Also, his girlfriend is booked in a different room with me as she is only 18 right now. So, we had to book the two adults with the underage passengers so that they could cruise in their own rooms. We plan to request that the Oceanview, which is our room, be made as a King size bed which we will change to our room once we are on the ship. Did that sound as confusing to you as it did to me????

Bvreeland:

How weird - on our very first cruise we sailed on the Fantasy, AND we had cabin M21! Yes, you can have the two beds pushed together to make a larger one, and when you request this, tell your cabin steward to keep them together for you. You'll have a great time, enjoy your cruise.

P.S. What are the odds, huh?? :D

If you are worried about it, call Carnival request that it be done. We have booked four rooms on the Ecstacy for February 15-20, 2010. We had to book the rooms with my husband in one room with our 19 year old who will only be 20 at the time of cruising. Also, his girlfriend is booked in a different room with me as she is only 18 right now. So, we had to book the two adults with the underage passengers so that they could cruise in their own rooms. We plan to request that the Oceanview, which is our room, be made as a King size bed which we will change to our room once we are on the ship. Did that sound as confusing to you as it did to me????

Not at all confusing. I have cruised once before way back in 02 with friends of the family. I bunked with thier kids and the adults roomed together obviously. But they had booked it with one adult in each room with the minors.

I'm glad to hear that it shouldn't be a problem.

Bvreeland:

How weird - on our very first cruise we sailed on the Fantasy, AND we had cabin M21! Yes, you can have the two beds pushed together to make a larger one, and when you request this, tell your cabin steward to keep them together for you. You'll have a great time, enjoy your cruise.

P.S. What are the odds, huh?? :D

Very odd. this will also be our first cruise as a couple. I have only cruised once before but I was a young teenager. My husband has never cruised. He is not so excited about it. He has the impression that he will be "just stuck" but I know once he is onboard he will have a blast.

I have a cruise booked with Fantasy in August. Not really thinking about it beforehand I booked stateroom M21 with porthole windows. Does this type of stateroom have a double bed or twin beds that can be pushed together? it's my husband and I so I sure hope so.

TIA

Barbara

Beds push together and made up as a king bed! Very comfy!!!

Very odd. this will also be our first cruise as a couple. I have only cruised once before but I was a young teenager. My husband has never cruised. He is not so excited about it. He has the impression that he will be "just stuck" but I know once he is onboard he will have a blast.

He's going to have a GREAT time, I'm sure by the time you disembark he'll be talking about booking another cruise. The Fantasy is a nice ship, plenty to do, but also NOTHING to do, if you choose to just relax, sun, and set a slow pace. I'll bet as the sail date nears, his interest will pick up.

Archived