Shower question???

cantwait06

Hello all! I have a quick question about the showers in the staterooms-do they have handheld shower heads that you can pull down? I am cruising with my 2 year old who is slightly scared of the shower, but doesn't mind if we pull down the hand held one and spray her with it (she hates when it gets in her eyes). I'd like to start preparing her in the event that the showerheads are not hand held. I'm cruising on the Imagination. Thanks in advance for your help!

Hello all! I have a quick question about the showers in the staterooms-do they have handheld shower heads that you can pull down? I am cruising with my 2 year old who is slightly scared of the shower, but doesn't mind if we pull down the hand held one and spray her with it (she hates when it gets in her eyes). I'd like to start preparing her in the event that the showerheads are not hand held. I'm cruising on the Imagination. Thanks in advance for your help!

They are the hand-held type that you can pull down.

They are hand held. Another nice feature is that you can set the temp. for the water, consistent water temp. for the young ones.

This is a very good point, Payd. The hot water does get scalding hot.

They are hand held. Another nice feature is that you can set the temp. for the water, consistent water temp. for the young ones.

nice! My worries (at least for the shower issue) are gone, thanks so much!

As already mentioned, the shower head is detachable. It also can be adjusted to a pretty low level. Just be careful about touching the metal piece that holds the showerhead to the wall--it gets really really hot and scalding, even when I've adjusted the water temp down quite a bit!

On the Triumph a couple months ago taking a shower every day was an adventure.

You would get the water temp right then it would get ice cold, then it would get scalding hot.

No matter what time of the day you showered it the same all week long.

Made for some fast showers. I don't remember having that problem on any other CCL cruises.

Bill

On the Triumph a couple months ago taking a shower every day was an adventure.

You would get the water temp right then it would get ice cold, then it would get scalding hot.

No matter what time of the day you showered it the same all week long.

Made for some fast showers. I don't remember having that problem on any other CCL cruises.

Bill

It was the same for me on the Paradise last month. It drove me crazy.

Great!! I was wondering if I slept in on the sea days if I was going to wake up and have to take a cold shower because all the hot water is gone...so this thread kind of answered that question of mine too, thanks.

I was on the Imagination last month and had no trouble with cold or scalding water. I only wish my water temps at home were as consistent as they were on the ship (I was on Verandah deck).

You will love the imagination! And from what I could tell, the camp carinval kids loved it too. Not that I saw much of them, since I was on the Serenity Deck most of the time LOL.

Great!! I was wondering if I slept in on the sea days if I was going to wake up and have to take a cold shower because all the hot water is gone...so this thread kind of answered that question of mine too, thanks.

This was the only time in 10 CCL cruises that I can remember it happening.

I always sleep in on sea days. My wife just tells the steward to leave us some extra towels and don't worry about making up the room until the evening. Never have a problem with hot water.

Bill

Of two past cruises on the Miracle, we didn't have an issue with the water temp in the shower. The pressure was surprisingly strong, compared to a hotel and despite whatever time of day we showered, we had hot water, without a change in temperature.

Archived