Tahitian Princess 4/04

SAM4

• 3 weeks later...

SAM4

THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR MOST BEAUTIFUL PICTURES! :) They only make me want to go there that much more.......and I will. Your photos have taken me there in the meantime. By the way, thanks for the shark photos...It's been about 30 years since the movie jaws came out, but that moview sure took a "BITE" out of me :eek: !....Thanks again

Mary

There are so many beautiful places to see, I guess most people don't want to just lie around the pool;)

If you want to go to the South Pacific, don't hesitate, book a cruise on the Pacific Princess without delay. You will be so glad you did:)

Hi Mary! Great pics! My DH and parents and I are considering this same cruise in 05. Still deciding between a May or Sept sailing (May coincides with my Bday and the Sept coincides with our 5th anniversary)

Any tips and advice you can offer on this trip would help. It would be our VERY FIRST cruise but not our first time in the South Pacific. We have been to the Cooks for our honeymoon..my parents have been to the Cooks, Tahiti and FIgi on land trips..

I will have to share your pics with my parents..we all love SP!!

Patty

Hi Patty,

I'd go in May, you may then want to return in Sept.:eek:

Arrange at least 2 days pre-cruise, it will put you in the relaxed mood;)

Start reading the message boards now about the Tahitian Princess.

Do it!

cstorysmallnativity.gif.5aabba532c1f8c30d1313fba54372594.gif

What wonderful photos of what looks like was one spectacular trip!!

My fellow cruisers look at me with disdain when I mention a cruise to Tahiti, etc but when I show them these pix, I don't think I'll see those smirks.

Question:

Where did you embark? How long was your flight? That's the key, every time I've mentioned this intinerary I get the same comments about a way too long flight. Any info would be appreciated.

I know, maybe I'll go by myself............those beaches look more than welcoming for a person just to sit and enjoy!!

woodburykt

Woodbury, Connecticut

Hi- I just looked at your photos from your Tahiti trip, WOW!!! I am sooooo excited- My husband booked us on the Paul Gaugin next Oct. 15th- He gave it to me as a Christmas present, and I might add I had a "wet" Christmas- snorkels, pool loungers ( really neat ones we can take with us- they fold up), camera, luggage identifiers, etc... I am ready!! We have researched going to "Paradise" for about 3 yrs now, and now I have to wait 10 mos... :( Anyway, thanks for sharing all that beauty! Looks like the trip was wonderful. - Cindy Long

• 1 month later...

My husband and I plan the same cruise you went on in September or October of 2007. It appears you must have gone on the Tahitian Princess. If this is so, how did you like the ship? What cabin category did you have. I am definitely springing for a balcony cabin on this one and am just curious what you thought of the ship, food, service and the shore excursions. Do you have any "must sees" while you're in Tahiti and the Cook Islands? I have been told that the Cook Islands are like Hawaii was 50 to 60 years ago. Absolutely gorgeous pictures! Can't wait to see it all in person.:)

Archived