Harv and Marv's?

pomlover

They're wonderful!!! We went whale watching with them this past June - it was the most amazing excursion we took in Alaska and would do it again in a heartbeat! Small, six passenger boats, personalized service - these guys, who grew up there, know their stuff! They're so enthusiastic and knowledgeable. We saw tons of humpbacks - up close and personal. Only wish we had taken an even longer tour with them. You won't be disappointed - but book quickly, they fill up fast!

They're wonderful!!! We went whale watching with them this past June - it was the most amazing excursion we took in Alaska and would do it again in a heartbeat! Small, six passenger boats, personalized service - these guys, who grew up there, know their stuff! They're so enthusiastic and knowledgeable. We saw tons of humpbacks - up close and personal. Only wish we had taken an even longer tour with them. You won't be disappointed - but book quickly, they fill up fast!

Couldn't agree more with everything you have said - this excursion was one of the highlights of our trip and we would also go again with them if the opportunity arises without the slightest hesitation. They are wonderful people to deal with and we took an extended trip - didn't regret the extra time at all.

Best Wishes

Gill

Couldn't agree more with everything you have said - this excursion was one of the highlights of our trip and we would also go again with them if the opportunity arises without the slightest hesitation. They are wonderful people to deal with and we took an extended trip - didn't regret the extra time at all.

Best Wishes

Gill

We used them in 07 and in 08 and the tour was the highlight of our cruise. I also had them take pictures for me the last cruise so I wouldn't miss anything while shooting pictures.

We were there in early May, in fact we were the first tour of the year for them last year, so can't speak for the weather at other times. I think that some of the whales are around year round now so there is a very good chance of seeing them and these tour operators know exactly where to find them.

Best Wishes

Gill

Archived