its official, 2nd cruise aug 27th, BIG QUESTION! HELP!

knhall2005

ok so me and the hubby jusy booked our 2nd cruise, yay! im so excited!! :D last year for our first cruise, we went on the holiday out of mobile, which is where we live, we had a blast, but we also went with my sis and bro in law. this time we are going out of new orleans, just wanting to see a different boat, but its just me and him, no one else was able to go this year. sooooo my question is, are we going to have a good time? i know we will have fun, but i always heard "go on a cruise with other people you know, its alot more fun" but what about a romantic trip for just the two of us?? we also plan on going to mr. sanchos beach resort for the day, has anyone else been there? is it fun? we went to paradise beach last year.

wel any advise is appreciated!

thanks!!

Mrs. Hall:o

Of course you will still have fun??!! Lots of people go as couples and even singles and still must have fun or they wouldnt go. Get on your roll call and chat up others and plan to meet them, thats always fun. We are going to do a excursion, 5 of us, us another couple and a single together from folks on our roll call. Its fun to not have to worry about others too and run around the ship and do what you want.

Archived