Freedom, Legend, or Liberty

Jacob0525

I am trying to decide which of these ships to go on with my wife in September. I like the idea of the "your time" dining, which is on the Legend and Liberty. Any feedback would be great. The last time I was on Carnival was the Glory in 2003. All three are within $180.00 of each other, with the Freedom being the cheapest.

We enjoyed the Freedom this past December...!:p We are trying the Legend this June... We did the Liberty in 2007! :)

All three of these ships, as well as the other CCL 'newer' ships are similar..:D I would not hesitate to book any of them..

Book for itinerary, departure port, then price...:cool: Can't go wrong....

(Must admit we did 'set' dining, so can't help in comparison on that subject)..

Thanks for the tips. Since the Freedom is going to Key West and the price was good, I have decided to go with this cruise on September 6th. The Legend is actually closer since we live in Orlando, but we have driven to Miami and Fort Lauderdale before. Does anyone know how much parking is at Port Everglades? I know Miami is $20.00 a day. Thanks for your help.

Archived