Digital Pics

comet1

My daughter wants a ditigal camera for Christmas. Can CC posters please give me suggestions on what to look for when it comes to quality of photographs. All the details & info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving :D

8_5_7.gif

The camera we have is a 3.2 megapixel and it does fine for 8 x 10 photos. You can see the pictures we took with it on our Serenade cruise to Alasaka by clicking the "pictures" link in my signature. It is a Canon S1 IS and we are very pleased with it. I'm sure you can find a pretty good price on it too (as we bought it when it first came out). If you are wanting bigger photos, I would suggest more megapixels although. So it sort of depends on what her wants and needs are, and how much you wish to spend... Hope this helps...

And to the OP I don't think they have any USB ports on the computers in "RCI's online center" but I may be wrong...

Cruiser Forever,

I would probably go with at least 5 megapixels. One camera I can personally recommend is the Canon Powershot A95. I think it's one of the best in its class. Amazon is now selling it for $309 (down from $349 as recently as Sept.), but try sites like www.mysimon.com or www.nextag.com to try finding a better deal.

Archived