Upgrading Questions

I booked RCCL Freedom cruise that sails 3/22/09. Now I noticed that prices have dropped for the cruise. The RCCL rep told me I could upgrade from Inside room to Oceanview for only $200 for the whole stateroom. Should I do this through RCCL, or should I wait until I get on the ship to upgrade?

THanks!

That happened to me last October. I called my travel agent and got a great upgrade. :D Do it now so that you can confirm the change and get your new cabin number. If you wait until you get to the pier, there might not be anything available.

That happened to me last October. I called my travel agent and got a great upgrade. :D Do it now so that you can confirm the change and get your new cabin number. If you wait until you get to the pier, there might not be anything available.

I went to the T. A last month to see how much extra I would have to pay to go up from deck 2 O/S to deck 6 O/S and found I had US$140 less to pay plus a refund of $100 on fuel duty. :D:D

I had seen people on here mentioning price drops but had not taken much notice

• 2 weeks later...
I booked RCCL Freedom cruise that sails 3/22/09. Now I noticed that prices have dropped for the cruise. The RCCL rep told me I could upgrade from Inside room to Oceanview for only $200 for the whole stateroom. Should I do this through RCCL, or should I wait until I get on the ship to upgrade?

THanks!

When the price drops do you just anyone at RCI or do u have to speak to the person at RCI who booked the cruise for you directly? We already did final payment and praying for an upgrade forom our interior for the 3 of us. She (RCI rep)says she is checking for us and if any upgrades come available but now I am beginning to wonder about waiting on her and maybe paying for an upgrade if the price is right. Help!

Archived