Fat Fish Adventures???

pacarolinagirl

We were with them on Thanksgiving day and had an ABSOLUTE Blast!! Rode the Jet-ski's out to Stingray City.

That day was among my top 5 of a lifetime!

Tell Peter his Thanksgiving friends said "hi"

:)

We were in GC on the Conquest on Thanksgiving day.

Stingray City was AMAZING. We went on an excursion with Fat Fish (http://www.fatfishadventures.com/). It's a small business with attention to detail.

The owner Peter picked the 4 of us up in front of the Hard Rock and drove us to a boat launch. We each rode a Sea Doo out to Stingray City. It had been closed for 8 days prior because of rough water but we were able to go out there. IT WAS AMAZING!!! I can't say enough great things about Peter and Fat Fish Adventures.

Now the day we were out there it was a little rough, like I said it had been closed for 8 days prior. We are all strong swimmers and comfortable in the ocean. Pete said most days it's as smooth as a swimming pool.

*additionally we were supposed to also go snorkeling but it was too rough so we just had more time to ride the seadoos.

There was something magical about feeding these animals and then just floating with a mask on and watching them swim all around you. One ray, with a "split lip" who they see often took a liking to me. When she would swim under me she actually looked me in the eye. It was amazing.

(and no I had not enjoyed any rum punch before the encounter, I really think she was looking at me)

I would do this again in a heart beat!!

After riding back in the seadoos we stopped off around the other side of rum point at a "less" touristey place for more fuel and some drinks.

It was a great adventure!

Call Peter, tell him we recommended him!! :D

Thanks for the review PYB2008. I can't wait! We booked it & so far we're the only ones for that day.

sbnuggie...look them up online & ask them about the snorkeling. Carolyn is extremely nice. You can go out on waverunners or a jet boat...check out their website. Carolyn informed me that the waverunners have a dry compartment to keep stuff in. Hope this helps!

I can't wait! :D

Just returned from Voyager and went on excursion with Fat Fish Adventures. Could not have asked for a more wonderful experience. Peter and Neal were very friendly and attentive. The waverunners go extremely fast and the water is so beautiful. We had such an awesome time. It was the highlight of our trip. My 18 year old (son) thought it was the greatest experience in the world. Don't hesitate to book with Peter and Carolyn. They will make sure your experience is wonderful.

Susan

• 3 weeks later...
I just sent an email to Fat Fish Adventures, how long does it take usually to get a response? We are booking kind of late since we did a late cruise booking, hope he still has availability:rolleyes:

When we booked it was about a day to get a reply.

This was the absolute BEST excursion of our cruise. They are the coolest group of people to work with. Communication is excellent. When you get there, they keep you having fun first and foremost in their minds! Take the early tour. Ours last week went a few hour longer than planned, but we were on waverunners in the carribbean and had plenty of time to get back to the boat! We got back with tons of time to shop too! They are a fantastic outfit and really make sure you get your money's worth. Their equipment is top notch as well. My husband was like a adolescent again! We had a ball with the stingrays as well as with the snorkeling. We then went to a little beach bar and enjoyed a cold local beer (awesomely refreshing I might add!) Our guide seemed to know everyone on the island, which really came in handy when we got a flat on the way back to town. I have never seen anything like the road service he received! We were back on the road in minutes.

I would honestly have to say if you didn't book with Fat Fish Adventures you'd be making a HUGE mistake!

Archived