What do you recommend in each city

This summer, we will be visiting the following ports. What activities, tours, and experiences do you consider a "MUST DO" and WHO (what service) do you recommend to use? We love to try new adventures and ideas.

Venice, Italy (2 full days)

Split, Croatia

Corfu, Greece

Piraeus (Athens), Greece

Mykonos, Greece

Katakolon (Olympia), Greece

This summer, we will be visiting the following ports. What activities, tours, and experiences do you consider a "MUST DO" and WHO (what service) do you recommend to use? We love to try new adventures and ideas.

Venice, Italy (2 full days)

Split, Croatia

Corfu, Greece

Piraeus (Athens), Greece

Mykonos, Greece

Katakolon (Olympia), Greece

Do go through this board and then do a search(putting in each ports name) as well as there is soooo much info here on each of your ports that have been asked and answered many times.There is inof on DIY as well as private and getting around.

Hello, and welcome to the cruise critic message boards!!

Of your ports we visited Corfu, Mykonos, Piraeus and Katakolon on our Norwegian Jade cruise 6 months ago. "Must sees" of course depend on what you are interested in, but for me the Parthenon and Acropolis are must sees in Athens, and Ancient Olympia is a must see from Katakolon.

Details of what we did at each of these ports are in my ports of call review - the link is in my signature below. Have a great cruise!:):)

Archived