Brochure mistake- Dalmation Gems

SusanNJ

I just got off the phone with Seabourn. There was a mistake (actually more than one if you look at the spelling) in the brochure. On the May 23 sailing, there will be a formal night. There was an indication in the brochure that there were no black tie optional nights. This was erroneous. Also, as of now there are still 15 available cabins. I was previously told that the cruise was 95% booked. I guess people cancelled.

I was told that there will be one formal night by a Seabourn representative. The representative told me that this info was forwarded to the travel agent. My TA did not forward the info to me. Since you have also not received this info, I guess I will assume that a great many others are likewise confused.

We look forward to meeting you, as well as Ralf and Abby.

Mostly just a lurker. Only post when I have something unique to contribute. I figured that if my TA forwarded this others would as well. Here is the letter from Seabourn regarding the change. It was dated February 9 and forwarded to me the same day.

Dear Travel Partner/Seabourn Spirit Guest,

It has come to our attention that the preliminary cruise documents sent to you recently for your Dalmatian Gems voyage aboard Seabourn Spirit departing Venice on May 23, 2009 had an error with regard to the number of evenings on board with suggested Black Tie (Optional) dress code.

That cruise will have one evening with that suggested dress code during the seven days. We are sorry for the error and trust that you will be able to adjust your packing accordingly.

Seabourn Guest Relations

Rick

Archived