Solstice cabins, confused about sofa bed and upper berth.. please help

frisbeeace

I have booked a 2A cabin at Solstice but now I see that 1A and 1B are $300 pp cheaper so I am thinking about asking for a change. 1As are available on decks 6 and 7 and I'm not sure if I will like their configuration.

The 1Bs availables are either too close to the bow or have an upper berth. Is that a disadvantage if we are a couple? What exactly is an upper berth? Another cabin has a sofa bed and an upper berth... does it mean that it don't have 2 queens?

Basically, I have cabin 8315 and would like to know if 9226, 9234, 9217 or 9128 for $600 less would be a good choice. Thanks for your help!

Surprised no one has answered your question. You must be new to cruising. Take the $600. and move to a higher category cabin. You will have two beds that will be pushed together to make a queen. The trundle is under the sofa,and the wall pullman is usually for a 4th passenger in the room. It will remain closed if not needed. Hope you have agreat cruise.

Just to confer w/ the prior response. Take the money, there is virtually no difference from 1A, !B, etc. unless the exact cabin location is crucial for you. This is a huge price difference for the same product. There is always only one queen/two twins in a standard cabin. And as Diane said , you will never even notice the unopened overhead bed. Just a slot in the ceiling.

I would call your TA or Celebrity ASAP and get the cash!:)

Archived