Price drop question

TMaine

I am booked on Century with cruise air in September and have been for quite awhile. This week the price dropped on the website (on the regular listing, no "specials" or "promotions"). I contacted my TA about it and she said that if I take the reduced cabin price then the airfare goes up more then the discounted cabin price. That just doesn't seem correct to me at all. Any thoughts on that?

Is that the 7 night med cruise ot the 13 night best of Europe?

Yes on the stick with the air fare portion for the 7 day trip.

But on the other do a link to travelocity on the air on the trip vs the cruise line.

They use the same carriers as you would and if this is the 13 day trip Amsterdam is the Continental hub in Europe.

Its the 13 night. I know I can book air a little cheaper on my own but once you add the transfers, its about the same price as Celebrity. For the about the same price I would rather keep the cruise air.

It may be you got a promotional airfare with the booking you did before that isn't available with the new pricing. I have seen pricing where a higher category of cabin, auch as balconies, had promo air and that package was cheaper than a lower category cabin, such as insides or outsides, that didn't offer the promo air.

Archived