Mardi Gras Deck Party on the Fantasy?

GreytRacer

Does anyone know if there's a Mardi Gras themed Deck Party on the Fantasy 5 night itinerary? And if so, do people get really dressed up for it (masks, boas, crazy clothes)?

New Orleans was a port of call for us when we were on the Sensation in 2000. They had a deck party that night and it was crazy! Lots of people dressed up and everyone getting nuts. You would have thought we were still on Bourbon St!

Thanks!

In 2007 was our 5 day out of NO...the "mardi gras pub crawl" was actually on formal night...some ppl were casual w/ mardi gras shirts & beads, but I don't recall seeing "full dress" or mask. Perhaps you can get a hold of a copy of recent capers to see if they still do it.

Last year on my 2 trips, the day we left NO they had a Margaritaville deck party behind the main pool, like at sail away time.

Hope this helps!

We just sailed on the Fantasy a couple weeks ago... They had the Mardi Gras pub crawl. I just assumed it was because it was during Mardi Gras.

There were folks with masks, feathers, and lots of beads. There was also a deck party going on, and a lot of the people ended up there.

Archived