Q re Virtuoso Madeira Island Tour

Constance331

Hello everyone,

Has anyone done this excursion? Martha, I noticed you posted about this on another thread. Have you taken it in the past? I'm about to transfer a booking to a Virtuoso agent who is offering this for my TA in the Fall on Spirit, and I'm not sure if I should take it or the SBC instead.

BTW, Martha, I mentioned your name to Capt. Anderssen during dinner one evening aboard Legend and, nodding, he broke out in a huge grin and asked me to pass along his best regards. He said you are one special lady.:)

Constance

The Virtuoso luncheon at Reid's Palace Hotel and Island Tour being offered on March 29th (Pride Crossing) should be quiet nice ~~ I would check with your TA before your fall Spirit Crossing and inquire as to what Virtuoso is offering ~~and would certainly accept the invitation.

Aww yes, Captain Anderssen and I are big buddies ~~he's quite a character and alot of fun! Did you enjoy his "golden hammer" performance? And his potato juice toast? Thanks for relating his message to me ~~~

Martita B.

Did you enjoy his "golden hammer" performance? And his potato juice toast?

Yes and Yes! I thoroughly enjoyed the evening - he is indeed quite the character.;)

My TA mentioned the option of either the tour or the SBC, but did not go into detail about where the luncheon would be held ... I will ask if the venue is still Reid's Palace Hotel. Thanks, Martha.

Constance

If Virtuoso offers a luncheon at Reid's I would certainly go!

Seabourn use to treat us to Teatime at Reid's ~~but never luncheon.

If you haven't been to the "'Old Town "Funchal Market it's a must visit! We always buy the beautiful flowers and take the exotic stems back to the ship to give to friends and Staff ~~(flowers are inexpensive)

MB

Archived