camp carnival kids talent show

incruzcontrol2

I was on an 8 day cruise out of New York. We went looking for Funship Freddie, since my sister wanted a picture with him for a project, and found the talent show finishing up. The benefits of digital photography I found that picture and saw that it was taken at about 4:20 in the afternoon. Hope this helps.

how about last yr our 5 yr old signed herself up for the talent show. we totally forgot all about it seeing it in the capers earlier in the week. but she signed herself up an did a awesome job. she sang twinkle twinkle little star. We was so proud of her for making up the decision on her own an following through with it b/c there was a bunch of kids that signed up for it an didn't show.

1859373295_Picture080.jpg.6c920ccdf406d67e8f0d6ca21d6f5a43.jpg

ok as i am looking at the camp carnival caper for the victory the talent show was on the last day like the rest has said an the time on it says from 4:15 prompt. not sure how long it last but that all depends on how many kids are signed up for it as well. make sure ya take a camera an a video camcorder with ya though b/c the moments are precious. :)

YES the staff there keep kids entertained. they are really good an very plessent with the kids. always a smile on their face (staff & kids). brooke (daughter) loved it there. every morning she would wake up asking if camp was open yet. and everyday she was there. there was a nite we paid for the babysitting an when we went to pick her up she was out like a light. she said her favorite thing was everything from the time she got there to the time she left. we actually had to bribe her to come to dinner with us :) but the staff does alot of games an activities with the kiddos. we was really pleased with the whole program.

The night we bribed her to go to dinner with us was formal night! She had the option of dressing up and going to a mini formal with the camp kids. I thought it was great that they offered the mini formal for parents that would like to do formal by themselves and have something special for the kids at the same time. On a side note... The camp opened and closed alot during the day. Most of it was for the cleaning and organization of the next activities. If I recal correctly these were mainly closed at lunch time (1130-1) and main dinner seating time (430-6ish). We had the late seating so that's how she had the mini formal. I noticed a few parents that thought they'd be dropped off in the morning and not picked up until the evening...not the case. However on port days if you have an excursion scheduled they'll take the kiddos for the day even thru the closed times. the 2-5 age group has phones available so they can contact you if needed.

Archived