Funny Story while on Board

law638

Since we enjoyed all the great pictures, this thread is for the computer illiterate who can't post theirs. Give us your favorite funny story on board and let our imaginations do the rest. As for me, it could of been when I told the couple on the parrty Pirate ship that I had checked my mother out of the mental institution for this trip or the time my friend and I hid in the netted pool one night and popped up, and hooty hooted the crew spraying down the deck. We looked like that wack the mole game.

ON MY FIRST CRUISE WHICH WAS A GIRLS CRUISE AND I MIGHT ADD WAS A WONDERFUL CRUISE..I TOLD EVERYONE IN OUR GROUP TO MAKE SURE THAT THEY KEEP OUT THE PROPER CLOTHES TO DRESS IN FOR WHEN WE GET OFF THE SHIP NEEDLESS TO SAY THE "SIL" FORGOT TO KEEP HER DOUBLE BARREL SLINGSHOT OUT :eek: AND WHAT WAS REALLY FUNNY THE TEE SHIRT SHE WAS WEARING HOME HAD PALM TREES ON THE FRONT SO WE TEASED HER ABOUT THEY WERE SWAYING IN THE WIND.:p. WE OCASSIONALY BRING THIS SUBJECT UP AND NOW THAT WE ARE CONSIDERING ANOTHER CRUISE FOR NEXT JANUARY I'LL BET SHE DOESN'T FORGET AGAIN..

Archived