all photos package

mrdrdoso

I read recently on a live thread that you can buy a package of all photos taken by ncl photographers for $89, has anyone who has recently sailed know if that was a one time special or are they doing that as a regular basis? That would be great, the photos are great but overpriced, and with all the wasted pics that people don't buy this would be a great idea.

we are sailing gem next year:D and wanted to find out.

Thanks for all your input......................mary

I read recently on a live thread that you can buy a package of all photos taken by ncl photographers for $89, has anyone who has recently sailed know if that was a one time special or are they doing that as a regular basis? That would be great, the photos are great but overpriced, and with all the wasted pics that people don't buy this would be a great idea.

we are sailing gem next year:D and wanted to find out.

Thanks for all your input......................mary

Where did you read this?

I have never heard of it in 7 cruises.

I just looked down the page and see that somebody asked the same thing this morning. Probably a good idea to ask on that message vs starting another one.

"They started a special on this cruise for photos. . .They now have the Photo Frenzy, where you can all photos

that are taken by NCL for $89. Wow ! That is a great deal. I think that NCL has listened to passenger concerns

about photo prices."

That is a quote from Radio's live from the Gem report which he just got off today. Sorry I don't know how to link to that thread. I go on the same cruise Radio did leaving 3/21 and I hope they have that deal.

ok so I am not the only one who saw the post, I think its a great idea, any one who recently sailed how was this package offered? Was it at the beginning or end? I know it said you had to be in the photos which is fine with me. Guess I have some time to find out since my cruise isn't till next feb:(.

I was on the Spirit 3 weeks ago, it was $79.00 and they kept saying that it was only offered at the beginning of the cruise but they tried to sell it to me on the last day at sea or maybe the day before. Not sure which day, but at the end of the cruise for sure. It's a great deal.

Why the frown face? It's about photos!:) Oh, I see. You are frowning because your cruise isn't until next February. Well, as a famous chili company said "well, that's too long".

it is too long to wait, but it will be worth it when the time comes.

I was on the Spirit 3 weeks ago, it was $79.00 and they kept saying that it was only offered at the beginning of the cruise but they tried to sell it to me on the last day at sea or maybe the day before. Not sure which day, but at the end of the cruise for sure. It's a great deal.

did that include your formal pictures also? If so that is a fabulous deal.

A few years ago I was on the NCL Sun & they offered the package. I don't remember how much it was but it included all photos (formal, getting off ship in port, etc). It's per person & if you sign up & your cabin mate doesn't the only pictures you will get are ones of you alone. If you are in a picture with other people (dining room table, group of friends etc), those aren't included either. Of course we posed for every possible photo. It was good to have the good, bad & ugly photos.

Bonnie

Thanks for clarifying that you aren't certain. It really does make a difference. We like to buy a picture of the ship we are on, and a map of our cruise. Chris likes pictures with the ship, date, and port of call. I like them too, as long as I'm not in them...:p

This would be great if it's per cabin--per person it would be too high. We've quit buying most pictures on cruises because they have gotten so high.

If the photos were more reasonably priced, we'd buy lots more--I'm sure they'd come out ahead in the long run.

I don't know so I'm not saying that the one poster is wrong, but paying per person in the picture seems way out of line for me and I can't imagine they'd do that. I mean, how many people pose in pictures alone? It would seem to me that the requirement would be that as long as you are in the picture, it's included. So a picture of my family that I was in also, would be included if I bought the package but a picture of my DH and DD wouldn't be if I weren't in the picture.

CG

I don't know so I'm not saying that the one poster is wrong, but paying per person in the picture seems way out of line for me and I can't imagine they'd do that. I mean, how many people pose in pictures alone? It would seem to me that the requirement would be that as long as you are in the picture, it's included. So a picture of my family that I was in also, would be included if I bought the package but a picture of my DH and DD wouldn't be if I weren't in the picture.

CG

That makes sense and sounds fair. Chris would be the one to fork over the money. I stay out of camera range whenever I can!:)

I have always felt that is it such a waste of all the photographs at the end of the cruise because there is always so many left. I am glad that NCL is making it easier for all of us to purchase the pictures.

I would love for them to be able to computerize the pics they take and make kiosks for viewing them, then just make what is ordered. It would actually save them $$ in the long run.

I have always felt that is it such a waste of all the photographs at the end of the cruise because there is always so many left. I am glad that NCL is making it easier for all of us to purchase the pictures.

I would love for them to be able to computerize the pics they take and make kiosks for viewing them, then just make what is ordered. It would actually save them $$ in the long run.

I have always wondered or post them to your cabin TV on a channel. Do like Disney and other theme parks when they take your picture they mark it.

Wow this sounds like a great idea - never heard about it. Hope it's true. Went on the Jade last summer and didn't buy a single photo - thought the prices were outrageous. I would definitely consider this option.

Will definitely check it out as soon as we get on the ship. Thanks for the info.

It is the best deal I ever seen for photos on a cruise. We got the Photo Frenzy package for $79 on our recent Spirit cruise out of New Orleans. Every time we saw a photographer we took pictures and they were all included in the package. All you do is find your pictures, walk up to the cashier, give them your Photo Frenzy card, and your room key. They have you sign a receipt with no charge. If the picture is out on display than it is included in the Photo Frenzy package. :D

Archived