all photos package

mrdrdoso

It is the best deal I ever seen for photos on a cruise. We got the Photo Frenzy package for $79 on our recent Spirit cruise out of New Orleans. Every time we saw a photographer we took pictures and they were all included in the package. All you do is find your pictures, walk up to the cashier, give them your Photo Frenzy card, and your room key. They have you sign a receipt with no charge. If the picture is out on display than it is included in the Photo Frenzy package. :D

Thanks for the info we finally have an answer to the speculation being made. Was the $79 because you were latitudes?

No, this is the same price everybody paid. I went found a Daily from the trip to be sure of the price, since someone had mention $89 for the package, but it was $79. We took several formal pictures in the atrium on different nights, with the standard backdrops and on the stair case. Every port we made sure had our picture taken and every time we check out at the cashier the bill came to zero.

No, this is the same price everybody paid. I went found a Daily from the trip to be sure of the price, since someone had mention $89 for the package, but it was $79. We took several formal pictures in the atrium on different nights, with the standard backdrops and on the stair case. Every port we made sure had our picture taken and every time we check out at the cashier the bill came to zero.

Great I know I will be doing it the pictures usually come to around $150 and even then it is picking and choosing, no more.

Here is the Ad the was everywhere on the Gem for this Special

The Promo just started March 7

Radio

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Photo Frenzy !

BB2.JPG

Radio

Photo Frenzy !

BB2.JPG

Anyone know what the "deluxe" package is?

CG

I have always felt that is it such a waste of all the photographs at the end of the cruise because there is always so many left. I am glad that NCL is making it easier for all of us to purchase the pictures.

I would love for them to be able to computerize the pics they take and make kiosks for viewing them, then just make what is ordered. It would actually save them $$ in the long run.

I agree with you completely. I've never quite understood why they print up all those pictures and have to throw so many away. I'm guessing it's because they have so many, people would have to stand at a kiosk forever until their picture's came up and people wouldn't wait.

It would seem to me though that with digital photography, they'd be displaying them on screens as opposed to actual prints. Certainly more cost saving, but there must be a reason they don't do this.

CG

Anyone know what the "deluxe" package is?

CG

The Deluxe package gives you a Photo Album ($15) and Lighted Frame ($15), and 15% off anything in the PhotoShop (Mem Cards, Film, Cameras, Accessories, etc)

Radio

Radio

Photo Frenzy !

BB2.JPG

On the Spirit it was only $79 on the Feb. 22 sailing out of New Orleans. I guess they have different prices for different ships or they decided it was a little to cheap. Still a great deal though.

On the Spirit it was $79. On Thursday of the trip, I got a Lattitudes offer for 10% off that price. It came out to $71. It includes all pictures of you and your immediate family for the entire trip. The Lattitudes offer also included an 8x10 folio with a picture of the Spirit. The best part of it was that for the photos of us getting off the ship in the various ports, it had mulitple copies and sizes (like 4x6 and wallet sizes). Almost every night they took formal photos and all of those were printed out in 8x10 format, so we got a ton of photos inlcuding many 8x10s of our family for $71. Once you pay, you can go back every day and pick up all the pictures that were taken of you and your family. It was a great deal!

Where did you read this?

I have never heard of it in 7 cruises.

I just looked down the page and see that somebody asked the same thing this morning. Probably a good idea to ask on that message vs starting another one.

We sailed on the Spirit 2/22 - 3/1 and there was a $79 Photo Frenzy Special. Every photo that was taken of us was included in the $79 price. We had to go every day to deck 8 and find our pictures from the day before and then show the cashier our "photo frenzy receipt & signed photo card" and then we could take our pictures. They did formal pictures every night and those were included as well. So were the formal night captains pictures and the ones from the kids crew where the captain met the children.

We took pictures in every port, we have pictures with the 3 of us, some with just 2 of us and others where it's all singles.

I "think" Latitudes members saved 10% when they purchased it later in the cruise.

I agree with you completely. I've never quite understood why they print up all those pictures and have to throw so many away. I'm guessing it's because they have so many, people would have to stand at a kiosk forever until their picture's came up and people wouldn't wait.

It would seem to me though that with digital photography, they'd be displaying them on screens as opposed to actual prints. Certainly more cost saving, but there must be a reason they don't do this.

CG

They could do like Disney does with the Photopass. It's $99 and everytime they take your photo they scan your photopass and then once you get home you go to the photopass website and log in, put in the photopass number and all of your photos are online. You can add borders, graphics, captions, year, park name etc.... to the pictures that they took and you can also upload your own photos to the site and then when you buy it, you get a disc in the mail with all of the photos on it.

We got it on the Dream a few years ago - it was a great deal because we had 5 in the cabin - I made the kids go to everyone at first and we did all the family, just the kids and individuals after a few days they were like MMMOOOOOOMMMMMMM and so we just did them now and then. We got all the port ones and some really great family pictures for grandparents as well as us. It was an amazing deal but we didn't see it on the next few NCL cruises. It would be nice to see it again.

I was just on the Sky last weekend, and didn't see this, if I had I would have certainly purchased the pictures. They turned out really good, and I just didn't see spending the kind of money they wanted, in the mean time my buddy and I would have split the cost and it would have been great. Most of them were of her anyway.

This really is incredible. I'm so glad to see the "official" sale sign. Hope its on over spring break. They really do waste alot of money throwing out all those photo's.

But I'll say it again, last summer we were absolutely stunned by the prices NCL were charging for photo's. We didn't buy a one. I was p.o.'ed. But I'll buy this package for sure, and make sure my kids have there photo taken at every port of call, they are going to kill me.

Does any one know if the pictures they take on the cruise can be purchased in digital form instead of the real pictures...such as on a CD.

I really can't even believe that they still take pictures on these crusies. That is so by gone days... like the gold and diamond stores. The cruise ships need to move up to the 21st century and find other things to make money. The first cruises I went on back in the 60's and 70's, the picture thing was neat as we did not have digital cameras where we could see our pictures immediatley and know what we have. Only those who could afford diamonds and gold could afford to cruise as well. Today the prices have come down so much that those that cruise are not of the social status of by gone days. Oh they still have money to spend and will buy things but get real.....they DO NOT want jewellery or more physical pictures to fill more unwanted scrapbooks.

This really is incredible. I'm so glad to see the "official" sale sign. Hope its on over spring break. They really do waste alot of money throwing out all those photo's.

But I'll say it again, last summer we were absolutely stunned by the prices NCL were charging for photo's. We didn't buy a one. I was p.o.'ed. But I'll buy this package for sure, and make sure my kids have there photo taken at every port of call, they are going to kill me.

I felt the same way. We selected one since we purchased the Romance package deal. I didn't buy anymore. I can deal with buying things on a cruise and the company making money, I really can. I do think if the prices weren't so insane they would find they would actually sell more to people rather than really turning people off when they see (or hear) the price.

Our family has 2 people in my cabin and 3 in another cabin. Trying to save money, I guess we should just buy a photo package for the cabin with 3 in it. Maybe the 2 from the other cabin will be in enough of those pictures to get some pics of all of us. What do you think? Thanks!!

Our family has 2 people in my cabin and 3 in another cabin. Trying to save money, I guess we should just buy a photo package for the cabin with 3 in it. Maybe the 2 from the other cabin will be in enough of those pictures to get some pics of all of us. What do you think? Thanks!!

or you can all squeeze in the pics together, and getting some formals done for that price is worth it anyways. let us know when you get back how it all worked out, 3 weeks for you i'm jealous, i sailed a month ago and i'm still in post cruise depression. i'll live thru others till mine next year.

Archived