fox studio tour

Ericknow32

We did this the summer of 2003...........it is about 1 1/2 bus drive to get there.............the ride itself was kinda scary..............up hill,down hill on a curvy road that was high above the ocean........perhaps when the tour guide herself gave herself the sign of the cross gave me reason to be a bit nervous??:eek:

The studios itself was nothing to write home about.........dont even think of Universal Studios when you think of Fox.............it will take maybe an hour to see it all.................the only decent exhibit(no rides here,just exhibits) was the Titanic one,but the rest of the place was pretty lame................

I wouldnt really recommend it,but who knows maybe other disagree..............

This is just my opinion.....................

We did the tour this past september when we stopped in ensenada and while it wasn't the best excursion we've taken it wasn't bad if you like seeing movie props and how things are done.

I would have to say my biggest complaint is that you must stay with your group and don't have much time to wander around on your own to take pictures. All in all it was better than being in town.

Archived