Just Got Off the Imagination on the 13th

expo

What did you do in Cozumel??

The wife and I were just gonna walk around and do the tourist thing. My wife is not into diving or hiking through nature and we live in south Florida so the beach was not really a draw. And as far as we could tell, every excursion was gonna cost at least $50 each.

So when we got off the boat there is a tourist shopping area you walk into. We wound up renting a Jeep from one of the three car rental booths (I used Executive Car Rental) for $60 for the whole day! I got it at like 1 and it had to be back by 8.

They have cheaper cars but I wanted to be topless. If anyone plans on going to the beach, this is definitely the way to go! There is a road that goes the perimeter of the island. You can drive to any part of the island you want and have a private beach. This was so cool. I would recommend this for anyone.

We ate dinner at a restaurant but the food was not that great or that cheap. Then we bought some junk and went back to the boat for some room service.

Archived