Pearl 2/22-3/1

caseythegr

We had a great time! Loved the ship, very clean and well kept. The staff, attentive to every detail. The food, some good, some not so good, but overall we never went hungry. Our cabins, AF good size and nicely appointed. Our cabin stewards, Levi and Garfield-outstanding! The medical facility, compassionate and caring. No problems with embarkation or disembarkation. I have all the dailies and all of our reciepts if anyone have a specific question about something. We liked it so much we are booked again for 2011.

What was your cabin number? What surcharge restaurants, if any, did you try and how were they?

We sail in an AG cabin in May! Thanks!

We were in 11610 and 11612, connecting AF on deck 11. We ate twice at Cagneys and once at Le Bistro. Both were very good, worth the surcharge (imo). Breakfast and lunch were the buffet, which was very good with something for everyone. We ate at the Summer Palace on the other nights and we thought it was great.

hello glad you enjoyed your cruise. we will be going 3/29/09 and we are staying in rm.11154 aft. could you please tell me where the life boat drill is held for that section of rooms. thanks

For our cabins it was in the Summer Palace dining room. It was short and to the point.

Would really appreciate if you could post some of your Dailies, or parts of them.

Glad you enjoyed your cruise so much! Can't wait to go!

I am trying to scan them, is there anything specific you want to know? I can make copies and send them to you if you want?

I'm on the Pearl 3/29 and would love it if you could send me the dailies.

bmartin52 at cox dot net.

Did you by chance notice if they had a couples Spa package on the ship? At $140 I would buy it, at $198 I think I'll pass.

Bruce

Archived