Who's So Excited They Can Barely Breathe?

laxman616

:D It's our first cruise and I have been obsessed since we booked. People at work are sick of me already! I am on these boards every night, what ever will I do when the cruise is over? I hope everybody has a wonderful time, I certainly hope to. Six days!!! JYL

Me! I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it! I just pray that everyone in the family will be well enough for me to cruise! Had to cancel the Mariner in October because my father had a massive heart attack. Right now my MIL is in the hospital with congestive heart failure. I need this cruise so much!!!

Me, me me!!!!!! This time tomorrow, I should be boarding the Adventure of the Seas!!!!

:D

sayhello

I'll wave to you on your way off! I'm on the 12/5 sailing of AOS and plan to be there for early boarding. I'm trying not to let that AOS review thread put on damper on my excitement, but it's a little hard not to. Just keep your finger crossed and hope that both you and I don't run into some of those problems.

Besides after my shopping experiences that I had the day after thanksgiving, I'm already warmed up to deal with the rude people!...I just need to bring my hubby's hockey gear so I can "check" someone when they deserve it :D

Lynne

I'll wave to you on your way off! I'm on the 12/5 sailing of AOS and plan to be there for early boarding. I'm trying not to let that AOS review thread put on damper on my excitement, but it's a little hard not to. Just keep your finger crossed and hope that both you and I don't run into some of those problems.
Lynne, don't let those folks get to you. It sounds like there was a small minority of folks on that cruise giving everyone a bad name. There are going to be rude people wherever you go (like the New Yorkers I encountered going home from LA this summer. But I don't condemn all New Yorkers because of them!)

I think it's really interesting how the folks on that thread keep saying it didn't ruin their cruise, but they seem bound and determined to ruin ours! I say, let them bitch and moan, rude people can only bother you if you let them! I'm going to be on vacation, and I'm going to have the time of my life! I'll see you as we pass on the pier! :D

sayhello

>>So at least now I know it's not the flu or brocnitis it must be the excitement of our Dec 22 cruise on the Brilliance.<<

I guess you ARE really excited! You forgot the date of your cruise! LOL! I think you must have meant December 24?

Archived