Cruise Critic Roll Calls!

maryannha123

I returned from the ...Norwegian Sun last Sat (11-20) & wish I could do the whole ...cruise all over again--I had a fabulous time! One of the best parts of the cruise for me was connecting with the other cruise critic members through the roll call for our sailing. I met some wonderful people. Some of us got together during the cruise--we did a shore excursion together at Paya Bay in Roatan which was a fantastic experience & we had dinner together one night. It was like having old friends on the trip before we even started. Hi again to Bob, Fran, Christina, Laris, Kam & the Richters. Take care & I would sail again with you all any time!

Love, Maryann

I returned from the ...Norwegian Sun last Sat (11-20) & wish I could do the whole ...cruise all over again--I had a fabulous time! One of the best parts of the cruise for me was connecting with the other cruise critic members through the roll call for our sailing. I met some wonderful people. Some of us got together during the cruise--we did a shore excursion together at Paya Bay in Roatan which was a fantastic experience & we had dinner together one night. It was like having old friends on the trip before we even started. Hi again to Bob, Fran, Christina, Laris, Kam & the Richters. Take care & I would sail again with you all any time!

Love, Maryann

I just returned from the Sun last nite :( ! What a reality check! Although my family and I had an overall good time on the ship there were definately a few disappointments. The entertainment was fabulous...something for everyone...especially Colin the cruise director....he was a blast! Food was outstanding...especially the specialty restaurants.:D Paying the cover charge was a little annoying at first but after experiencing the food and the service it was worth it. The biggest disappointment was in the kids program. We were traveling with our 2 sons 10 & 12. Not alot of activities for that age group. It kinda left them hanging around with us most of the time instead of mingling with kids their own age. Other than that we had a fabulous experience. Oh, one more thing on our excursion in Cozumel (Playa Mia Beach Party Dlx) definately not worth the $$$. Beach was way over crowded with about 4 or5 other cruise ships going there too.

Monique Costable

Sorry to be home

Archived