Norwegian Epic - more revealed

[quote name='Loyal2RCCL']I think the food on NCL is catered by Pet Smart. Either that or the Head Chef for NCL used to work on the TV show Fear Facor. :eek:[/quote]

Oh great now we had to drag this Royal "to live for RCL" into a completly just to be funny thread.....go back to ur boards pal....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

[quote name='Loyal2RCCL']I think the food on NCL is catered by Pet Smart. Either that or the Head Chef for NCL used to work on the TV show Fear Facor. :eek:[/quote]

Its funny how others can joke and say what they wish, but when I do i get called out by a "FEW" that actually think they can bring it::::lmao

love2rccl the petsmart joke is hilarious, i wouldnt say the food is that bad, but after all we are only joking anyhow, or I thought we were, some of us actually like to laugh once in awhile:rolleyes:

Folsk, lighten up, it's just a joke. Seriously, though, imagine if more landside brands partnered with cruiselines. RC already has Johnny Rockets and Seattle's Best. Imagine if you could get a Papa John's pizza at the pizza bar, a Starbucks coffee at the coffee bar, and a 24-hour diner ala Denny's. I don't think the idea is that far-fetched.

[quote name='jt1120']Folsk, lighten up, it's just a joke. Seriously, though, imagine if more landside brands partnered with cruiselines. RC already has Johnny Rockets and Seattle's Best. Imagine if you could get a Papa John's pizza at the pizza bar, a Starbucks coffee at the coffee bar, and a 24-hour diner ala Denny's. I don't think the idea is that far-fetched.[/quote]
me either, its not far fetched, pax love johnny rockets on rccl, I ate there a few times, for 3.95 it was well worth it, sometimes ship food starts to all taste the same, i know that may sound weird, but it did for us, so the option of Johnny rockets was nice.

[quote name='Ladder55']me either, its not far fetched, pax love johnny rockets on rccl, I ate there a few times, for 3.95 it was well worth it, sometimes ship food starts to all taste the same, i know that may sound weird, but it did for us, so the option of Johnny rockets was nice.[/QUOTE]

PLUS if you are a RC Crown & Anchor member you get a coupon to go to JR for FREE! Some of their ships have Sorrento's and Ben & Jerry's too!

[quote name='Ladder55']Its funny how others can joke and say what they wish, but when I do i get called out by a "FEW" that actually think they can bring it::::lmao

love2rccl the petsmart joke is hilarious, i wouldnt say the food is that bad, but after all we are only joking anyhow, or I thought we were, some of us actually like to laugh once in awhile:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Please don't joke. Vacations are serious.

[quote name='Ladder55']Its funny how others can joke and say what they wish, but when I do i get called out by a "FEW" that actually think they can bring it::::lmao

love2rccl the petsmart joke is hilarious, i wouldnt say the food is that bad, but after all we are only joking anyhow, or I thought we were, some of us actually like to laugh once in awhile:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Do you really think they should have come back and complained again after you made it clear they were wrong about your "joke"? Don't take it personally that you were first.

But Ladder, a couple of us have apologized to you when you were misinterpreted or apologized for being unclear when you misinterpreted us, but you have yet to acknowledge that. I can't speak for others but when my apologies are not acknowledged, I think I shouldn't have bothered. So, I am starting to think you have more fun complaining about it. And if that's your idea of fun, power to you, because it is all supposed to be fun! :D

I hope NCL does not go the franchise route, but if they do, I vote for DUNKIN DONUTS!!!

[quote name='jt1120']Folsk, lighten up, it's just a joke. Seriously, though, imagine if more landside brands partnered with cruiselines. RC already has Johnny Rockets and Seattle's Best. Imagine if you could get a Papa John's pizza at the pizza bar, a Starbucks coffee at the coffee bar, and a 24-hour diner ala Denny's. I don't think the idea is that far-fetched.[/quote]

Just the thought of having better coffee makes co-branding worth it.

[quote name='bermuder']I hope NCL does not go the franchise route, but if they do, I vote for DUNKIN DONUTS!!![/quote]
Truthfully, I'd love to have a Grand Slam for breakfast, you know kind of a buffet with portion control. Or even better yet a i-Hop where you could get pancakes 24-hours a day.
And since we're talking franchises, lets ditch the sports bar and bring in a Hooters.

Archived