Destiny Capers

always_tarty

That's what I thought! I loved my cruise. The destiny was a nice ship. We stayed on the empress level and had a side balcony and the rest of my family had the aft balconies. This was my 5th carnival cruise and one of the best staff I have ever had. The cruise director was Kevin Noonan and he was just an acting cruise director so he might get moved to another ship but he was really funny. The entertainment staff was excellent as well. all the pool side games were really fun and so were the deck parties. Overall great cruise! You'll love it. We did the key west pub crawl and a private resort in cozumel! Best excursion ever. Nachi cocom was the name of the resort and it's not booked through carnival but I will do this excursion every time I'm in cozumel.

I do have all the capers and can try to scan them at work and insert them into a thread or I can just email them to you. Just let me know and I will bring them to work tomorrow

That's what I thought! I loved my cruise. The destiny was a nice ship. We stayed on the empress level and had a side balcony and the rest of my family had the aft balconies. This was my 5th carnival cruise and one of the best staff I have ever had. The cruise director was Kevin Noonan and he was just an acting cruise director so he might get moved to another ship but he was really funny. The entertainment staff was excellent as well. all the pool side games were really fun and so were the deck parties. Overall great cruise! You'll love it. We did the key west pub crawl and a private resort in cozumel! Best excursion ever. Nachi cocom was the name of the resort and it's not booked through carnival but I will do this excursion every time I'm in cozumel.

I do have all the capers and can try to scan them at work and insert them into a thread or I can just email them to you. Just let me know and I will bring them to work tomorrow

I would love to have a copy, but we are flying out tomorrow afternoon. Not sure if I am working in the morning. Can give you my email? Don't know how this works on here, long time lurker, new to posting. lol

Thanks, cruisinCLT! I think we are going to do the beach buggy and snorkle tour in Cozumel. The resort sounds awesome (and my style), but this trip is for my daughter as a college graduation gift and she loves to snorkle! Can't wait to see the Capers!

I will bring them to work tomorrow....I start at 8am and I'll email them to you......do you want the whole caper or just the day at a glance page? What's your email address?

crusinCLT; email bmwmjdaveatyahoodotcom

I'm pretty sure I'll be home sick tomorrow morning! lol

Between green beer & last minute packing, I can sea going in.

I'd be happy with the highlights or whatever you come up with. Man, wish I had the same logon at home I have at work, doh. Too late now to mess with it. Again, the green beer.

Thanks bunches.

Archived