SPA deck ???????

Joie

We were just upgraded on the Liberty from Upper deck to the SPA deck.......both cabins were balcony cabins.......so no change there.....and we are in 1067 which is the farthest cabin from the front of the ship on that deck. Anybody stayed in any of these....how was the movement there?

We have always stayed mid-ship and lower.......this is actually about 1/4 back from the front...but need to know about the rocking if bad or not.

Also any other LIKES or dislikes about this location.

we sail on the 28th........can't wait.

Thank you

We were just upgraded on the Liberty from Upper deck to the SPA deck.......both cabins were balcony cabins.......so no change there.....and we are in 1067 which is the farthest cabin from the front of the ship on that deck. Anybody stayed in any of these....how was the movement there?

We have always stayed mid-ship and lower.......this is actually about 1/4 back from the front...but need to know about the rocking if bad or not.

Also any other LIKES or dislikes about this location.

we sail on the 28th........can't wait.

Thank you

1067 is on the Panorams deck. Last November we were above on the Spa deck (almost right above your cabin on the opposite side of the ship) and the movement was fine, can't say I noticed any.

Ok...looks like the Panorama deck is the deck with a pool ( Coney Island pool ) and a hot tub.......doesn't look like many cabins, so hopefully pool and tub will be avail once in awhile.

Has anyone stayed on this deck...and liked or disliked it? Any info appreciated.

Liberty - March 28-April 4

Ok...looks like the Panorama deck is the deck with a pool ( Coney Island pool ) and a hot tub.......doesn't look like many cabins, so hopefully pool and tub will be avail once in awhile.

Has anyone stayed on this deck...and liked or disliked it? Any info appreciated.

Liberty - March 28-April 4

stayed on the spa deck of the Destiny before refurbishment. Great spot not many cabins up there. very quite. Easy access to pool and lido deck.

Did not notice any rocking. Going on Glory on the Lido deck, booked 5 months out and spa was booked already.

stayed on the spa deck of the Destiny before refurbishment. Great spot not many cabins up there. very quite. Easy access to pool and lido deck.

Did not notice any rocking. Going on Glory on the Lido deck, booked 5 months out and spa was booked already.

I stayed on the Spa deck on the Destiny too (1-3-09) and it was the NOISIEST deck I have ever stayed on!! I wouldn't do it again...the motion was never a problem but the noise and kids running around...no thanks! :mad:

We have booked a Spa room on the Splendor, not much help about questions, so I have been following this thread, a comment about alot of kids? Noisy?

What about elevator noise? Alot of traffic to the gym/spa? Alot of "Buff" people?

DH and I are not "gym" people, but would like the spa excess, special pool, sauna.

We have booked a Spa room on the Splendor, not much help about questions, so I have been following this thread, a comment about alot of kids? Noisy?

What about elevator noise? Alot of traffic to the gym/spa? Alot of "Buff" people?

DH and I are not "gym" people, but would like the spa excess, special pool, sauna.

On the Destiny there were about 6 cabins on each side with the spa in the middle..if we went out our door and to the left we were on the pool deck that had the slide, just down from there was the actual pool & bar/food, etc..so kids were always running in & out of our hallway! It was horribly noisy and I have been on 5 cruises and this was the worst...I actually was coming out of the bathroom and heard a noise so I peeked out the peephole only to see one kid about to knock on our door, I pulled it open and said "DON'T YOU DARE! I have kids sleeping in here!" they ran away...I knew they would be back to I kept watch...sure enough they came back but switched and the other one was knocking this time...I pulled the door open and I said if they didn't stop I was going to call the purser while they waited inside my cabin. They didn't come back again. The teens too were always sitting in the hallways by the spa, people in and out...it was just noisy! I think kids came in and out more because of the location (near the pool & slide)..I thought it would be quieter since there were so very few cabins, boy was I wrong.

Thank you for your honest comments, Woo Woo Girl, I so much appreciate all experiences you/we have had. It helps to here not ALL cruisers have a great time, things happen.

Thanks again. Any more comments out there??

Archived