Best Hotel in Miami?

mmovme

We are staying at the Courtyard Marriott next month..got it on priceline for $105.00..what did you think of the hotel? Was the rooms nice..and could you see the ships from the hotel.

Thanks, Sheila

Sheila, the hotel is very nice and they have a breakfast buffet for a price. The rooms were very nice. The downfall - you cannot see the port from the hotel as it is blocked by other high rise buildings. For our one night it was fine.

So I have a cruise coming up in May and i wanna book a hotel

i want something nice but not too expensive

We drove down in Feb and stayed at a Red Roof Inn by the airport. Free shuttle to port. Car could stay up to 14 days for $4/day. La Quinta in same area was free car park with overnight stay according to a couple we met onboard. The Red Roof was nice Two queen's big room free internet, pool and clean.

On return no shuttle to motel had to use paid shuttle or taxi. Taxi $24 total for 1-5 people. Shuttle was $13/person. Parking at the port is $20/day.

Has anyone stayed at the Embassy Suites Miami-International Airport? I booked a two room suite with complimentary two-hour happy hour, complimentary cooked to order breakfast and a shuttle ride for 4 people for $230.

Thoughts/Suggestions? I'm a little nervous now

Well I stayed at the Comfort Inn Airport for $130, didn't have happy hour, had continental breakfast and the shuttle was an additional $10. So yours sounds pretty good! I've been in plenty of Embassy Suites and they were all fine.

I don't know it's exact location, but if it's anywhere near the Comfort Inn, which is basically on the airport runway, there's NOTHING in that area to do and the only food is Ihop, McDonald's...and I don't even remember anything else.

Sheila, the hotel is very nice and they have a breakfast buffet for a price. The rooms were very nice. The downfall - you cannot see the port from the hotel as it is blocked by other high rise buildings. For our one night it was fine.

Thank you for the info..I was hoping that we could see the ships from the port..but, thats ok..we stayed at the Hyatt last year and we didn't get to see the ships from the there either. But, thats the chance you take when you book on priceline. I'm just glad that the hotel and the rooms are nice. I appreciate you getting back with me.

Sheila

Archived