Did I do good???

We leave in five days for our first Carnival cruise on the Destiny:D!!! And Carnival called today to offer an upgrade. We originally were on the Rivera deck. Just a regular 4a interior stateroom... They offered us a balcony room on the lido deck floor 9 for just $100!!! I think this is good. We have always stayed in interior rooms and thought they were fine! So will we love this?????

We leave in five days for our first Carnival cruise on the Destiny:D!!! And Carnival called today to offer an upgrade. We originally were on the Rivera deck. Just a regular 4a interior stateroom... They offered us a balcony room on the lido deck floor 9 for just $100!!! I think this is good. We have always stayed in interior rooms and thought they were fine! So will we love this?????

You did GREAT!!

That's a SUPER upgrade!!

Enjoy your balcony... I always do!!

:)

Wow you got a balcony on Lido for only 100.00 more? That is an excellent deal, and you'll LOVE the balcony!!! Congratulations!!

It's wonderful to be able to sit there and drink your morning coffee, or wait for spouse to shower or whatever.

I love sitting out there sipping coffee and baileys or just baileys depending on the time of day, read my book and just hear the lovely waves lapping at the boat. Thats priceless.

Have a great time.

Carole

Is that $100 for the cabin or per person.

Either way I would grab that in a heartbeat.

You will absolutely love a balcony and the pool will be right there.

Happy sailing.

Brinda

He gave it to us for a 100 flat... He tried the whole 100 a person and I said no way my husband will kill me!!! Then he came back with how about just a 100 for both of you !!!! And i could not resist... We have never cared too much about our rooms... But now I am super excited. I always hear so many great things about the balconys!!! Thanks everyone!!

He gave it to us for a 100 flat... He tried the whole 100 a person and I said no way my husband will kill me!!! Then he came back with how about just a 100 for both of you !!!! And i could not resist... We have never cared too much about our rooms... But now I am super excited. I always hear so many great things about the balconys!!! Thanks everyone!!

Only one problem - you will now be used to a balcony and will want to go that way all the time :D Congrats and have fun :D

Congrats! But beware - once you go balcony, you never go back!;)

Archived